SFN closed.

Spokker

Jan 15, 2009
Beth is terrible on the air and those segments are the worst.

Howard is a hypocrite but I guess his mental illnesses are part of why the show is so interesting.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Beth is terrible on the air and those segments are the worst.

Howard is a hypocrite but I guess his mental illnesses are part of why the show is so interesting.
I agree Beth isn't a great guest for the Howard Stern Show and I don't usually listen but I also don't get horribly offended and cry about it when she's on (Not saying you do that but many do here) I just listen to something else. Its his wife, he plays favourites. We all do it.
As for Howard being a hypocrite, WE ALL ARE. The difference is no one has recordings of us saying something from 15 yrs ago while trying to entertain millions of people. He's just an entertainer and a damn fine one in my books.
Though it is funny when he gets caught on something more recent and blows it off.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
The last time she was on it was pretty painless. She was in, did her thing and moved on. (I always like fart humor.) I didn't find myself wondering what music was playing on another channel. When I'm not into something, I just change the channel.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
so, I checked out the "new" SFN as a lurker, and that sh*t blows. I mean its just a bunch of ass kissing over there. nothing funny or fun. not sure if the users on there are gonna keep posting, cuz its a sh*tty website now.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
so, I checked out the "new" SFN as a lurker, and that sh*t blows. I mean its just a bunch of ass kissing over there. nothing funny or fun. not sure if the users on there are gonna keep posting, cuz its a sh*tty website now.
LOL!

:bam:

voliconjoe

Jan 11, 2011
That's both funny and fun right there.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH

I checked it out too. They have a thread everyday thats the "official" listening thread. Its the same people everyday wishing everyone a good morning. Then they all comment all throughout the show. Do any of these people have jobs? There is no way I could do that shit at my job. To be honest I find those people quit sad. They obviously need to get a life, move out of their parents basement and get a girlfriend.