Sirius Canada Raised Price For Additional Radio Subscription

sts103

Jan 6, 2009
Ottawa
The subscription rate for an additional radio with Sirius Canada is now $9.99 from the old price of $7.99 earlier this month.

I'm not sure if some Canadian subscribers received emails about the price increase. I haven't activated an additional radio yet and didn't receive an offer to activate one at the old price before the increase. The only emails I get from Sirius Canada have been about concert promotions.

Curious if other Canadian subscribers are receiving more information from Sirius Canada via email.

Allanon

Oct 17, 2008
The subscription rate for an additional radio with Sirius Canada is now $9.99 from the old price of $7.99 earlier this month.

I'm not sure if some Canadian subscribers received emails about the price increase. I haven't activated an additional radio yet and didn't receive an offer to activate one at the old price before the increase. The only emails I get from Sirius Canada have been about concert promotions.

Curious if other Canadian subscribers are receiving more information from Sirius Canada via email.
Yes, I got an email not long ago. I don't have an additional sub, so I deleted it.