SiriusXM Customer Service Issues

Discussion in 'SiriusXM 2.0' started by jtgary0415, Apr 27, 2012.

1. jtgary0415

jtgary0415 New Member

I'm going to make a long story short and see if anyone can give me any direction, or if anyone has had a similar experience.

I called in 10/2011 to remove a radio from an account, they could not access my account at that time.
    I cannot login to my account online, no streaming either. I have tried password / username recovery.

Since then I have called a minimum of 8-10 times
    5 different ticket numbers
    3 promises from supervisors that said they would call me back in 24-48 hours.

To this day they still cannot access my account. I cannot use streaming. I cannot view ANYTHING with my billing (nor can they). Although they had no problems billing me $70 last month for a radio that I wanted removed in October.

At this point I am at a loss. I feel helpless. At minimum I want my money from the most recent bill refunded but they cannot even do that. IT'S BEEN 7 MONTHS!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

2. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream

Keep calling back. Record your times and results (including names). And let them know you intend to dispute all CC bills with your credit card company. Keep at them reminding them that you have been calling since October.

3. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I've found that once you start asking them (any CS in general) their names, things tend to get accomplished. Always ask for a supervisor too.

To keep them from adding more charges, call your credit card company and tell them you've canceled and they keep billing, and you want to block them from charging more. You shouldn't have to do that, but at least it'll keep the situation from getting worse.

I just switched to SXM for my Lynx, and need to cancel my Sirius account from my Stiletto. I hope they get it right.

4. TSS Pete

TSS Pete Member

If you're on Twitter, try tweeting @SXM_Help That might get someone to notice and do something.

5. me_rubin

me_rubin Member

The supervisor route is how I got my multi-radio discount on my Lynx Radio since I was Stiletto Sirius Subscriber. 45 minutes and talking to supervisor did this trick.

6. no1hedberg

no1hedberg Member

I would suggest a call to your state attorney generals office. That tends to get peoples attention.

7. semipenguin

semipenguin Cheeseburger Connoisseur

Small claims court :)

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk 2.0 :)

8. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

After about 2 years of me getting spam emails from Sirius, I finally called the BBB, and they referred my file to the New York branch. Haven't had a problem since. That might be something to consider before calling the Atty General since that's probably one of the first questions they'll ask. If that doesn't work, then sick the lawyers on them.

9. Vols44

Vols44 Well-Known Member

Call between 8 and 10 am EST. Ask for a customer satisfaction representative. If they speak good English explain your entire situation and say they are the only person who can solve your problem. Say you'll stay on the phone as long as it takes to resolve the problem(s).

Have you tried 866-635-4070?

There may be some pop up or scrolling advertising issues with this page, but it does have multiple contact numbers.

Sirius/XM Radio Phone Numbers - Compared | Fastest | Best | GetHuman.com

10. SXM_Help

SXM_Help Member

Hi all-

We're sorry to hear about your customer service frustrations. If you have any questions, there are several ways you can reach out to us.

Hope this helps,
    SiriusXM Digital Care Team

11. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Thanks for checking in and reaching out to our community.
    We appreciate the opportunity to talk directly with SXM.

Welcome to the DRC!

12. TOM C.

TOM C. Member

needed ya 6 days last week, was offered $5 credit.( after asking ) Waiting for my year to expire after that nonsense, the worst part was the repeating every thing every call and getting the same "repair", "I sent the refresh signal, call back in 2 hours", Been with Siri since 05, you can't even update our 2-3 year out of date logo's and chan names on our Stiletto's, now you send out updates that brick our units for 6 days with no calls or e-mails dealing with the issue.

13. TOM C.

TOM C. Member

Sorry Mods, if you feel that is out of line please delete, no hard feelings.

14. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Just be sure to keep comments polite, productive, and on topics that they can help with, and things should be ok. Remember, they don't make policy, they help with technical issues, and can document customer experience issues. They have been helping a few DRC members via PM.

Feedback is appreciated. This is a great opportunity us to help each other (DRC & SXM.) If we're all cool about it, this will work out nicely.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

15. SXM_Help

SXM_Help Member

Hi Tom-

Send us an email with your contact info to sxm_help@siriusxm.com and we'll be happy to look into your account and review it with you.

-SiriusXM Digital Care Team

16. TOM C.

TOM C. Member

just found this post 7-26-12, E-mail sent 11:45am

17. SXM_Help

SXM_Help Member

Tom - We have received your email and someone should be with you this afternoon.

18. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

Is this SXM_Help person for real?

Basically, is s/he a legit resource to direct issues to?

19. SXM_Help

SXM_Help Member

Yes, we are working with several Blogs and Forums we are here to help in any way that we can.

-SiriusXM Digital Care Team

20. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

The person who the question is about is not a good source to answer said question.

I was expecting a response from the admin/mod team.