SiriusXM Customer Service Issues

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Yes, this particular account is legit, from what I hear.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

So the admin team is giving carte blanch to this account to address legit issues?

All I've been reading is: Send an email to us or PM us privately. I don't see any real advice or help.

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
From what I understand, any issues that are emailed or sent via pm to this account get a reasonably quick response and actually do try to fix the problem/answer the question. This is just another place they are checking, they already reach out to people via facebook and twitter.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

SXM_Help

May 25, 2012
www.facebook.com
So the admin team is giving carte blanch to this account to address legit issues?

All I've been reading is: Send an email to us or PM us privately. I don't see any real advice or help.

Hi -

We have been asking for our customers to email us because it is helpful to review the customer's account and provide tailored feedback; therefore situations may be taken offline. If there's anything we can help you with, please let us know.

Thanks,
SiriusXM Digital Care Team

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Is this SXM_Help person for real?

Basically, is s/he a legit resource to direct issues to?

Hyson,
This is indeed authorized representation from Sirius XM. Email addresses and IP addresses check out properly.

This is a great new opportunity for both the DRC and SXM to help each other out. In the past Sirius corporate didn't really warm to the idea of their reps mixing it up in forums like this. They preferred to keep communications with subscribers in house. Now that they are supporting having Customer Care reach out to us, let's work with them.

I'll ask everyone to be polite, productive, and stay on topic. This isn't Mel or Howard we're talking to.

SXM_Help,
Would you care to start a thread that describes what you're here to help with?

For instance, I know that "corporate decision" matters aren't something that you'll be able to answer, but may be able to document and pass along to others.

Thanks everybody,
Hectic

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Hyson,
This is indeed authorized representation from Sirius XM. Email addresses and IP addresses check out properly.

This is a great new opportunity for both the DRC and SXM to help each other out. In the past Sirius corporate didn't really warm to the idea of their reps mixing it up in forums like this. They preferred to keep communications with subscribers in house. Now that they are supporting having Customer Care reach out to us, let's work with them.

I'll ask everyone to be polite, productive, and stay on topic. This isn't Mel or Howard we're talking to.

SXM_Help,
Would you care to start a thread that describes what you're here to help with?

For instance, I know that "corporate decision" matters aren't something that you'll be able to answer, but may be able to document and pass along to others.

Thanks everybody,
Hectic

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yup, this was pretty much all I was asking. Call me defensive but we've seen our share of fakes/tools.

TOM C.

Oct 25, 2008
Charleston SC
received reply at 4:25pm 7-26-12 with a name and direct phone # to contact about issues I was having with my radio. The time frame (8-4:30 m-f) is a little hard for me at work but will see what i can do.

SXM_Help

May 25, 2012
www.facebook.com
received reply at 4:25pm 7-26-12 with a name and direct phone # to contact about issues I was having with my radio. The time frame (8-4:30 m-f) is a little hard for me at work but will see what i can do.

Tom - Feel free to let the agent know what time you are available and we will try our best to work around your schedule.

TOM C.

Oct 25, 2008
Charleston SC
Tom - Feel free to let the agent know what time you are available and we will try our best to work around your schedule.

Thank you very much for the responses, I will make time Monday around lunch to contact Jamie, I have some flex in when I take lunch hour, when would be the wrong time to call, i.e. when is lunch break there?

SXM_Help

May 25, 2012
www.facebook.com
Thank you very much for the responses, I will make time Monday around lunch to contact Jamie, I have some flex in when I take lunch hour, when would be the wrong time to call, i.e. when is lunch break there?

Sorry for the delay in responding. They do take lunch breaks. Let's us know if you have a hard time reaching Jamie.

Thanks,

chrisakavern

Has anyone been able to upgrade a Sirius or XM lifetime subscription to a SiriusXM lifetime on a Lynx radio? I really want the show recording capabilities and I want to be able to get "Rockbar" in my car. Am I stuck with a Sirius Lifetime or is it possible to upgrade!!

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
Chris - i know of two people who transferred a lifetimed sl2 to a lynx. Call them up and explain your situation. Insist you can do it, and ask to speak to someone else if they simply say so

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Chris - i know of two people who transferred a lifetimed sl2 to a lynx. Call them up and explain your situation. Insist you can do it, and ask to speak to someone else if they simply say so

And keep calling back till you talk to someone that sounds like they are going to try for you. You can always ask to speak to a supervisor.

So far we've heard from more people that haven't had luck switching over than those that reportedly have. If SXM doesn't have a policy in place to do this yet, the more people that call to ask about it, the more likely it is that they may do something to help you guys out. Hopefully the idea of consumer loyalty is important to them. I think most people wouldn't even feel too bad if there was a transfer fee involved. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

chrisakavern

Thanks for the suggestions.

You would think <listen up SiriusXM> that they would offer some kind of incentive for those of us with lifetime subscriptions to upgrade, perhaps a free or discounted radio to go along with an upgrade fee. I mean I would be willing to pay a fee if I knew they were going to do it and it would alleviate the need for the multiple calls to customer service until I find someone who can/will do the upgrade.

SXM_Help

May 25, 2012
www.facebook.com
Thanks for the suggestions.

You would think <listen up SiriusXM> that they would offer some kind of incentive for those of us with lifetime subscriptions to upgrade, perhaps a free or discounted radio to go along with an upgrade fee. I mean I would be willing to pay a fee if I knew they were going to do it and it would alleviate the need for the multiple calls to customer service until I find someone who can/will do the upgrade.

Chris -

If you have any questions about your Lifetime subscription, please feel free to send us an email to sxm_help@siriusxm.com and we'll be able to assist you there.

Thanks,