SiriusXM Customer Service Issues

SXM_Help

May 25, 2012
www.facebook.com
Click the hyperlinked "one" in first quote.

Sorry about that. Unfortunately, we don't have access to comment on that page in particular. To the customer in need, he would have to purchase a "Best Of" plan in order to stream Howard on his smartphone or online player. Please feel free to send him to our email address sxm_help@siriusxm.com and we'll be able to set that up.

-SiriusXM Digital Care Team

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Sorry about that. Unfortunately, we don't have access to comment on that page in particular. To the customer in need, he would have to purchase a "Best Of" plan in order to stream Howard on his smartphone or online player. Please feel free to send him to our email address sxm_help@siriusxm.com and we'll be able to set that up.

-SiriusXM Digital Care Team

I'll relay that. Thanks!

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
I'll relay that. Thanks!

I'm trying to get a more thorough response on this.

If you have 2 Sirius Radios for example and one has the Premier Service and one has the Select Service and you tie your Streaming account to the Select Service you might not get O&A or Oprah.

I have a guy who is looking into a more detailed explanation but that's how I'm seeing it now. The thing is I get O&A on the App and from what I see it's tied to a Sirius Select account. So who knows.

SXM_Help

May 25, 2012
www.facebook.com
I'm trying to get a more thorough response on this.

If you have 2 Sirius Radios for example and one has the Premier Service and one has the Select Service and you tie your Streaming account to the Select Service you might not get O&A or Oprah.

I have a guy who is looking into a more detailed explanation but that's how I'm seeing it now. The thing is I get O&A on the App and from what I see it's tied to a Sirius Select account. So who knows.

Hi -

That is correct the account has to be attached to their Sirius premier account in order for them to receive the additional channels. We can assist them with this. Please them send us an email with their contact information to sxm_help@siriusxm.com and we will process this.

Thanks,
SiriusXM Digital Care Team