SiriusXM posts updated PDF channel directories (And they are still not correct)

Satradiodude

Aug 7, 2011
It's amazing to me how SiriusXM creates there own communication issues- They finally updated the SiriusXM PDF channel directory as well as updated Sirius and XM as well- - They have Holly listed and no announcement that it will be available, They have Utopia listed as an internet only channel (Which contradicts what there FB page says that its avail on Edge, Lynx, Onyx plus, They also have listed ch 749 Experience Jazz live at lincoln center (With no announcement) but says coming soon.

Last edited:

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
It's amazing to me how SiriusXM creates there own communication issues- They finally updated the SiriusXM PDF channel directory as well as updated Sirius and XM as well- - They have Holly listed and no announcement that it will be available, They have Utopia listed as an internet only channel (Which contradicts what there FB page says that its avail on Edge, Lynx, Onyx plus, They also have listed ch 749 Experience Jazz live at lincoln center (With no announcement) but says coming soon.

:no:

That's the kind of job an intern should be doing once a month.
Remarkable.

Hell, between you and SIRIUSAboutXM, it could be updated in an hour or two.

Goodeye

Oct 16, 2008
Arizona

I wonder if they have chosen to allow Holly to play all year. You mention it's on the list. I just loaded the online player on my PC, the last channel it was playing on was Holly. Sure enough it's playing on channel 781 right now and it's playing music not even the "Thanks for listening Holly is over bumpers".

And yes I made sure that the MySiriusXM was not turned on :)

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
I wonder if they have chosen to allow Holly to play all year. You mention it's on the list. I just loaded the online player on my PC, the last channel it was playing on was Holly. Sure enough it's playing on channel 781 right now and it's playing music not even the "Thanks for listening Holly is over bumpers".

And yes I made sure that the MySiriusXM was not turned on :)
Yes, since it was moved to the 'Party' category, it is now a permanent Online Only channel- both regular Holly & MyHolly. Proof that SXM is actually listening to our requests!

Goodeye

Oct 16, 2008
Arizona
Yes, since it was moved to the 'Party' category, it is now a permanent Online Only channel- both regular Holly & MyHolly. Proof that SXM is actually listening to our requests!

Ya I'm happy to see that. I'll likely listen to a song here and there just for kicks. Its nice to have the option.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk