Some Songs Will Not Play On Ipad?

MaryLouMaloney

Mar 23, 2019

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I had this issue on my iPhone once. It would skip some songs. I looked closer and it said they weren't downloaded. I had synced them but they would not download. Each time I synced different songs would disappear. After much googling, I found that if iTunes has songs which have same data (title and artist) it can get confused. I had this with some live music. I cleaned it up (putting a (live) or (L) after the live tracks and deleting any true duplicates). Then I dropped all the music off my iPhone (synced with music clicked off). Then resynced and the problem did go away. Not sure if this is the issue you are having. You didn't provide too many details.

And Welcome.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
This looks like a Spotify restriction. I don't use it but it looks like they limit the number of devices you can download content too. The limit may be 1 (not sure). You would likely have to deauthorize one of your other devices to have it work on the iPad. Your computer may be considered a device.

MaryLouMaloney

Mar 23, 2019
What is also weird that all the songs for example I have like 1000 songs listed for the amount in a certain and only see like 200 in the folders playlist. What would have happened to the 800 missing songs?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk