Stern Stuff on Twitter

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
So I've got hooked on Twitter and on discussing the show on Twitter. I wanted to put this together for others to easily find Stern Related Twitter accounts.

SternChannelsTwitter | TSS-Radio

And if you want to follow me it's @TSSTaylor or @TSSRadio and kinda @SternShow2 (kinda)

on the twitter topic Bubba has embraced Twitter and is up to about 5,000 followers in a week, which is tremendous. @BTLSBRN

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
So I've got hooked on Twitter and on discussing the show on Twitter. I wanted to put this together for others to easily find Stern Related Twitter accounts.

SternChannelsTwitter | TSS-Radio

And if you want to follow me it's @TSSTaylor or @TSSRadio and kinda @SternShow2 (kinda)

on the twitter topic Bubba has embraced Twitter and is up to about 5,000 followers in a week, which is tremendous. @BTLSBRN

Say it ain't so!!!!!!! Twitter is the devil. I like you man, but I can't do it. I can find more constructive things to do then check out what you ate for lunch and if your car broke down. :p To each is own I guess. I just can't follow the twitter thing.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Say it ain't so!!!!!!! Twitter is the devil. I like you man, but I can't do it. I can find more constructive things to do then check out what you ate for lunch and if your car broke down. :p To each is own I guess. I just can't follow the twitter thing.

Twitter can be useful for a lot of things. It can replace forums like this and more efficiently because you just don't follow or pay attention to people you don't want to .

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Seems the Stern show has started twittering agan. There was 2 today, at first I thought it was Sternshow2 but its the real one.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Seems the Stern show has started twittering agan. There was 2 today, at first I thought it was Sternshow2 but its the real one.

It was so cool. It seems Howard 100 News may have posted. Jim McClure is all for twitter and I think Kaplan and maybe some others. Some don't get it and some do. But this is a step in the right direction.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Yeah, why not give it to "the guys in the back room?" That way, they can have a voice.

Baba Booey, Howard, Robin, Fred, etc. all have the show, but what do the other guys have?

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
AssNapkinEd's twitter link from your site is not functioning, Taylor.

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA

Couldn't have said it better myself.. :bigclap: