Steve Langford Quits Howard 100 news!

Wolf

The Lone Wolf
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
Also another thing, this is the best prank they did to Steve Langford. Where he gets pissed "300 phone calls" :lolsign:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAsslxKFIao]‪Sal & Richard Fuck with Steve Langford‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
talk of the H100 news this morning and how they were interviewing "mr amazing", no talk of stev langford though

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
It would be awesome if Steve Langford went to work on Artie's radio show.

:)

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
the fact that shuli's website is called jew gone wild dot com is hacky in itself.

its like everything he talks about has to do with self depricating jewish humor. and its not like that hasn't been done before with woody allen. it wreaks of hacky-ness. its not fun nor is it funny.

Reactions: hyson

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
So Howard mentioned Langford leaving. Wished him well but complained that Langford did not say goodbye to him (Robin mentioned that they were away on vacation). Promised to retaliate against his ex-friends who hired him away. I think Sabean said the Langford left for an FM all-news station. One of the reasons he left was that he assumed Howard would not renew when this contract is up. Interesting, Landford called Ronnie to say goodbye.

Last edited:

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
of course howard wished him well, but couldn't understand why he would leave such an AMAZING company.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
I just caught Tim blabbing on about how he was disappointed in Steve. Something like "you take a paycheck from this company, you should have some loyalty.." Blah Blah Blah.

This coming from a guy in radio, an industry that has been shitting all over talent for decades.

Howard seemed to get it based on his statements when the caller was asking about people leaving just after the Tim segment. I don't think Howard really has an issue with what Steve did. (And seriously, even if he wasn't OK with it - Howard kept everyone hanging until the last minute last year, so Steve is looking out for Steve)

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
I'm still shaking my head over how Sabean treated Riley. He thought it was a big laugh to jerk Riley around about $200. Why give the guy a show if you are going to treat him with such total disrespect. Are the Howard "channels" that low?

Chance00

Oct 15, 2008
Chicago
I just caught Tim blabbing on about how he was disappointed in Steve. Something like "you take a paycheck from this company, you should have some loyalty.." Blah Blah Blah.
The best part was when Robin asked if he gave them any notice and tim said "yes, he gave 2 weeks. But if someone has already taken a job with another company i don't want them around because they don't have their head in the game."

lol!!!!!!! I understand just letting him go because he won't be focused but WTF!?!? It's not like Langford just quit. He gave the standard 2 week notice! So because you're hired by sirius you have to work there forever!? Absolutely ridiculous.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
I'm still shaking my head over how Sabean treated Riley. He thought it was a big laugh to jerk Riley around about $200. Why give the guy a show if you are going to treat him with such total disrespect.
because it's funny?

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Brandano, who I used to give some credit to, was the worst on TWUS yesterday when he said he would always remain loyal and never leave the Stern show. They asked him what if it was for double the salary somewhere else, and he STILL said he would rather stay with the Stern show.

Have fun never getting a raise ever again, Brandano, now that you put that out there, dumb-dumb!