roscoryan

DRC Graphics Guru
Oct 13, 2008
Burnsville, MN
Here's some standard-sized banners which you can use to "evangelize" DRC:

banner1.gif

banner2.gif

banner3.gif

SPREAD THE WORD!! *Of course, please use common sense and don't ultimately spam other forums.

Also, I would like to make it a mission for everyone on here to pass the word onto 5 other people today, whether they are part of the online satellite/digital radio community already, or might be fans of such (friends, family, workmates, etc...). I know there are a lot of iPod, iPhone, internet radio, and fans of other music services. Send them the site and encourage them to join in.

Reactions: Deacon

roscoryan

DRC Graphics Guru
Oct 13, 2008
Burnsville, MN
In fact, if everybody doesn't refer at least 5 people here by the end of the day, we will chop Evil Ernie's right hand off... :twisted:

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
That's nothing. Kiss its middle nose and it will roll over and purr like a kitten.

me_rubin

Oct 11, 2008
Herndon, VA
How about a link from the main TSS-Radio page? Or at least the banner in the bottom or even a news article. Just a thought...

I see google now has several pages of links. Their web crawlers must be working...

S

stumpy

I'll surely do what I can to spread the word. I was happy to contribute in some small way with some logo ideas and positioning statements. If there is anything I can do in the future, please let me know. I love that there is a place to come and talk about the different ways radio can be delivered. I rarely can be seen without some kind of musical device attached to me or in close proximity. :D

me_rubin

Oct 11, 2008
Herndon, VA
I see DAB got a plug in for DRC on Orbitcast.

mt_logo.png
DAB | October 14, 2008 12:43 AM | Reply

It is amazing how many folks are jumping to conclusions when Ryan has clearly said this is just a rumor. I think it would be wise to wait and see before making threats of canceling etc.
We knew this merger would bring the consolidation of like channels. I suspect there will be 50 like channels and then 19 or so unique channels to each service. But that is just a guess.
By the way the replacement forum for SBS is DRC (digitalradiocentral.com/forum.php) Lots of discussion on this topic.

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
The Banner is up at Orbitcast. There should be an article about the place pretty soon.

As for us putting a banner on our rotating banners I'm cool with that. Let me get RoscoRyan to make one.

Looks good. I really like the logo for DRC. While I liked the SBS logo, it looked a little cartoon-ish. The DRC logo has a professional, polished look to it. Nice job guys! :bigthumbup:

Reactions: Deacon

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
Good banner, but yes, the white text does strain the eyes a bit. Maybe something shorter for this particular banner that is bigger and catches attention easier. Something like "Any kind of Radio, every kind of discussion. Join the discussion today!" or something along those lines. Otherwise, great job on the logo and everything. Looking very spiffy!

SuperH

Oct 11, 2008
I love that banner on Orbitcast. It made me come here and post about how much I loved that banner.

Deacon

Oct 14, 2008
14.4 miles from Pepe's Pizza
The Banner is up at Orbitcast. There should be an article about the place pretty soon.

As for us putting a banner on our rotating banners I'm cool with that. Let me get RoscoRyan to make one.

I threw a DRC banner in my signature over at SBS. What are they going to do? Ban me?

limegrass, I did the same thing...only change is that I made the banner clickable.

Copy and paste this into your sig and just take out the space between '[' and 'url' and between '[' and 'img' -

[ url=http://www.digitalradiocentral.com/forum.php][ img]http://www.geocities.com/roscoryan/banner1.gif[/img][/url]

you can see my SBS sig here.

Last edited: