Sxm Programming

Discussion in 'SiriusXM Music' started by SIRIUSaboutXM, Oct 2, 2015.

1. SIRIUSaboutXM

SIRIUSaboutXM DRC Special Contributor

I found a new site that lists the programming stuff that used to get put here. Lord knows XMFan sure ain't worth a crap anymore. I know there's only 3 or 4 people here that still use Sirius or XM and may be interested: Login Required | SatelliteRadioFan It's programming only without all the off topic traffic.
    semipenguin likes this.
  2. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

I still go to dogstarradio.com to lookup what's been played on the channels. I don't know if they're still providing other programming info.
  3. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

"Guests Must Login"

*hits back button*
  4. SIRIUSaboutXM

SIRIUSaboutXM DRC Special Contributor

Are you guys enjoying the new TomPetty Radio, the new Billy Joel Channel & the David Bowie Channel? I have been in contact with the Program Directors of all 3 of these new channels if you're interested: Login Required | SatRadFan
  5. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

I like the dedicated channels, and those are all good, although Bowie is just temporary. The only issue is when they preempt an existing channel that some people will miss. I don't know if they got rid of anything for Petty or Joel, but I don't miss the Loft - it was always too "all over the map" for any extended listening. Pearl Jam radio is good too.
  6. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Bowie has been a fun (and sad) listen. It's a nice little tribute for him, and it's great to hear all of the songs that don't get AirPlay on regular radio. His catalog was very deep.
  7. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

8. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

9. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I'm not ready.
    The Mrs will be happy.
    semipenguin likes this.