Taxes And Fees

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
2 weeks to a month, max.... when I cancelled 2 out of the 3 All-Access radios on my account (after being a paying sub for 10 years), it wasn't long before the yellow envelopes started popping up at my house.

Expect 5 months for $20 or 6 months for $25 for an XM or Sirius Select Package per radio(No Howard/NFL and no internet access of course) with no activation fee if you re-up. :(

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
No rebates for the radios yet. My fiance, and two friends, one had a radio on my account and another was using the app are not pleased with my decision.

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
No rebates for the radios yet. My fiance, and two friends, one had a radio on my account and another was using the app are not pleased with my decision.

No rebates for your new radios or discounts off of yet-to-be purchased hardware? I get monthly e-mails for receivers for free or 80% provided I subscribe on a plan that adds up to MSRP for 12 months.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
No rebates or deals for the two shut down radios that were all access plans. My fiance gets weekly offers for discounted radios that are really what the radio costs anyway, and she's never been a subscriber. She just used my app on her phone for a while. This company is focused on realing in all new subs now, forget about the subs that got them to the merger stage.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
No rebates or deals for the two shut down radios that were all access plans. My fiance gets weekly offers for discounted radios that are really what the radio costs anyway, and she's never been a subscriber. She just used my app on her phone for a while. This company is focused on realing in all new subs now, forget about the subs that got them to the merger stage.

I get at least an offer a week for at least 1 of the 3 inactive radios on my account.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
One full month down, and crickets. My friend has taken to setting up a new email every month to dupe the dumb as fuuuuuuck internet into thinking it's a new hopeful subscriber!!! man what a brilliant but dirt bag move. Had there been an app in 2007 the merger never would have happened and we'd all be listening to Iheart radio.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Finally received a letter from SEX-M. It was not a letter asking me back in but a reminder that as of April they'll be charging $1 more per month. Nice!! I have two radios going, mom's and grandma's. How do I break the news to them?? ???

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
3 and a half months, a nada omelet. Girl got a two month free trial for a used car radio. We don't have one. I miss some hip hop programming, howard sometimes, the sports channels, and the reggae channel. Honestly I have more time to think, read, and do house projects.