That day Artie was out last (04/30)

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by RDog, May 9, 2009.

1. RDog

RDog Well-Known Member

So of course on 05/04 Artie had a lengthy story about how he was climbing the walls jonesing for heroin, etc. and how his tele-therapist is helping, etc. All a yawner. What I'm curious about is whether he still was able to do his 04/30 show and any shows over that weekend? Obviously if he did, it pretty much continues to shoot down his credibility (which, he really never had in the first place).

jamesp717 likes this.
  2. jamesp717

jamesp717 Member

Hey Now

Credibility and artie lange in the same sentence, whats wrong with that sentence ?

Of course he did the show, artie does what artie "wants" to do.

I have never seen such a pampered overrated no talent hack (IMO) get such preferential treatment in my life.

But be very careful you don't want to piss off the legion of artie enablers with your post, they are fiercely protective of their little butter ball.

http://www.digitalradiocentral.com/...3-if-artie-does-his-show-tonite-westbury.html

3. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

Do we really need this kinda crap going on anymore? Since a few people here got a spanking recently, things have been pretty decent around here. In my opinion, this sort of thing was the bigger problem than people posting their actual opinions.

So can we all stop with this kinda nonsense - post your opinions, let others post theirs, and leave the BS namecalling and obvious trolling out of it. There have been plenty of threads recently where people have been able to agree or disagree without all of them spiralling down the drain into the sewer.

Just my 2 cents, as I am liking the direction the Stern forum has been headed in the past few weeks.

4. k9feces

k9feces Member

I hope the video of artie "chippin" will be on his reality show.

5. mrpacs

mrpacs Well-Known Member

Agreed, good post Jef.

6. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

I'll third that!!

7. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

8. jamesp717

jamesp717 Member

Hey Now

It was just a friendly warning, but apparently it touched you the wrong way. Point noted. :peace: :bow: :peace: