The 2014 Major League Baseball Season Thread

sbv71

Oct 12, 2008
GO ROYALS.:agree: Looking forward to the Royals/Dodgers game at The K in June. Should be a great game.

Andrew8468

Plans on freezing in the dark
Oct 26, 2008
Canada, eh?
I don't know about returning baseball back to Montreal, it almost like giving Atlanta another hockey team. For me personally, I can see other cities awarded MLB teams before Montreal getting another one like Charlotte, Nashville, Oklahoma City and maybe Vegas?
Minneapolis got another NHL team and is doing well not to mention the Jets coming back to Winnipeg. Both baseball games at the Big O are sold out Friday and Saturday

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

Wolf

The Lone Wolf
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
Minneapolis got another NHL team and is doing well not to mention the Jets coming back to Winnipeg. Both baseball games at the Big O are sold out Friday and Saturday

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk
True, but they are hockey towns. Maybe Montreal will see baseball team again like whenever football returns to Los Angeles. But I doubt it will happen in the next several years.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Wow. That's a crazy way to plan your baseball tour. I went to games at 2 of them. It is cool to go to the before and after at some of those places. The old Tigers stadium was an awesome place to see a game, truly a classic, but it was pretty rough and ready to retire. The new one is fantastic. The old Cincinnati park was terrible. Good riddance to that one. The new one is a MUCH better place to watch a game, but the design is weak IMHO. Too much frosting, not enough cake....