The 2016-2017 Nfl Season Thread Including The Playoffs & Super Bowl 51

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
the new season is only a few weeks away. i just copied simi's thread title from last year and here we go again. i cant wait.

first eagles preseason game tonight and this sums up my feelings:

Smitty ‏@SmittyBarstool 4m4 minutes ago
Can't wait to see how Doug Pederson follows Andy Reid's time management. Even money he uses all of the timeouts before the coin flip.

i really, really, really hope im wrong but my optimism is low for this season. hopefully in a few months all everyone will be taking about his how doug pederson is this new amazing coach and wentz is unitas/brady/montana all in one. i guess only time will tell.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Go Giants!!!

2000px-New_York_Giants_logo.svg.png

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
In the past two months I've been out to Southern California three time, and not once did I see a billboard for the LA Rams

Los Angeles Rams welcomed back with open arms by fans

Jackie Slater, the Hall of Famer, played left tackle for the last Rams team to play in Los Angeles – and then the first Rams team to play in St. Louis in 1995.

“I never thought I’d live to see this day,” Slater told USA TODAY Sports, as he stood at field level before the game and surveyed the stands as fans poured into the bowl.

Slater shared a story about an exchange recently in a grocery story. When he asked the young attendant if he is pulling for the Rams upon their return, Slater said the man responded incredulously.

“The Rams? I’m a San Diego Chargers fan.”

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
eagles are looking good against the pittsburgh in preseason week two but this tweet does a good job of summing up how i think this season will go.

Dave Spadaro @davespadaro
No K Caleb Sturgis tonight. Wasn't wearing helmet before game on field, hit on head by punt, suffered concussion