The 2016-2017 Nfl Season Thread Including The Playoffs & Super Bowl 51

Discussion in 'NFL' started by JHDK, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

I remember that game well... That makes me feel old.
  2. sbv71

sbv71 Well-Known Member

3. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

4. sbv71

sbv71 Well-Known Member

5. sbv71

sbv71 Well-Known Member

6. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

7. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

8. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

i guess but but sunday games should be fun no matter the start time. really 3 of 4 games should be good with the texans being the standout cause they will likely get slaughtered and be no fun to watch.

now this makes sense to me. with teams in LA SD AND SF it seems sensible to move a team to the gambling capital of the nation/world and to a state that doesn't have any other team. now semi made a good point about how its the tv dollars that probably warranted the the chargers move but it just seems greedy and dumb to move a second team there in 2 years when they just got the rams and already don't care about them.
  9. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

i really enjoy seeing a safety!
  10. sbv71

sbv71 Well-Known Member

Texans D keeping it close in the 1st half.
  11. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

dallas got beat. now we need kc to win by 2 or more and it will be the perfect sunday of games!
    sbv71 likes this.
  12. sbv71

sbv71 Well-Known Member

Hopefully the Chiefs will avenge the blowout earlier in the season by the Steelers and return the favor.
    JHDK likes this.
  13. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

this is a real battle!
  14. sbv71

sbv71 Well-Known Member

Chiefs D need to find a way to stop Le'Veon Bell in the 2nd half. Could've been a whole lot worse 1st half but hopefully the Chiefs will put the Steelers away in the 2nd half.
  15. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

that holding call was a killer! it was a hold though.

still time if they can get a stop.
  16. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

well, that was a bummer. sorry sbv.

i was hoping for kc v ne but now ill be rooting for pitt and i guess green bay.
  17. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

I am happy the Steelers won. I don't dislike KC and would have cheered for them against the Evil Empire next week if they had won. Don't have a dog in the Atlanta/GB game now that Dallas is gone and my Seahawks are eliminated.

I will say that if the Steelers hope to beet NE, they will need to put the damn ball in the endzone by someone other than the kicker.
  18. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

19. sbv71

sbv71 Well-Known Member

I guess I'll root for the Falcons the rest of the way.
  20. sbv71

sbv71 Well-Known Member