The 2018 Mlb Season Thread

What recent Championship team has the best chance at repeating?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sbv71

Oct 12, 2008
The Astros take 2 out of 3 from the Royals. The Royals head back to K.C. for a makeup game against the L.A. Angels tomorrow and then head to Milwaukee for a 2 game interleague series against the Brewers Tuesday & Wednesday.

Reactions: Wolf

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Jays split weekend series with the Angels in California. Now (as Wolfie has mentioned) they face the Astros for 3 in Houston. The series has started off well as the Jays whooped Houston's ass in the first game 6-3.

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfrising13.com
The Astros came back and tied it up, but the Blue Jays didn't whoop Astros ass. A whoop-ass would be winning by several runs and it was only by 3 and they almost rally back in the 9th. It just the beginning of the series.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
The Astros came back and tied it up, but the Blue Jays didn't whoop Astros ass. A whoop-ass would be winning by several runs and it was only by 3 and they almost rally back in the 9th. It just the beginning of the series.
Excuses are always for the losers. For the Jays, 3 runs is an ass whooping.

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfrising13.com
Excuses are always for the losers. For the Jays, 3 runs is an ass whooping.
I'm not making any excuses. Have you seen the standings?

Astros - Winner = World Series Champs
Blue Jays - Losers = Haven't won one in nearly 25 years.

Since Canadians use the metric system and think 3 runs is a whoop ass that sad. Time to switch to the imperial system and measures things properly.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I'm not making any excuses. Have you seen the standings?

Astros - Winner = World Series Champs
Blue Jays - Losers = Haven't won one in nearly 25 years.

Since Canadians use the metric system and think 3 runs is a whoop ass that sad. Time to switch to the imperial system and measures things properly.
I don't look at standings anymore. Too depressing. All I know is we whooped you yesterday. Doesn't matter what happens next (unless we win again). I will always have that.

Reactions: HecticArt

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
If you tally both game scores

Blue Jays 6
Astros 10

Now that whooping the birds ass.
It's 1-1 to me. And as you mention the 2 teams are not equal. It must be shameful to lose to a team that bad. For the jays 1-2 on the road is good. Being 2-1 will be great.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk