The Adam Carolla Podcast !

Discussion in 'Podcasts' started by hank-the-dwarf, Feb 25, 2009.

1. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf New Member

2. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

The second podcast was even better than the first. I hope Bryan and T sit in for today's show. At a shade over thirty minutes in length, this is working perfect time wise.
  3. hank-the-dwarf

I listened to the third one this afternoon and i'm liking it. It kinda has a pump up the volume feel to it.
  4. Ifandorbut

Adam referring to his spank bank during T's anal fissure story was pretty damn funny.

It is strange to not hear Bryan with the lightning fast sound drops at his finger tips.

These shows have been great. He's the number one podcast in the country. Until the new "This American Life" comes out.
  5. dlynx

dlynx New Member

Wasn't to much for the first one... but had a couple good call outs. I liked the second one, but I was also a loveline listener at one time (when it was carried locally on delay). Dr. Drew and Adam are a team that should of never broken up. They play well off of each other.
  6. Ifandorbut

Today he had on his old sports guy from the 2006 cast. I think Bill Simmons was supposed to also be on the show, but I haven't heard it yet. I think coming out of the gate, Adam is very relaxed and extremely funny.

I would love for Adam to take a trip into New York to sit it on the news with Howard. I heard that Kid Chris was in today and that Howard was on his best behavior, sort of.

Adam has been promoting his podcasts, he seems really into it. I think he likes the grass roots feel of it all. But then again, it's very new at the moment. It's his latest car and he seems to enjoy polishing it up in the driveway.
  7. bloodorflies

bloodorflies New Member

I am not a fan of Damesheck....t talking about her ass was hilarious though.
  8. Ifandorbut

It took me awhile to warm up the Shek, but not soon after I did they brought in the Douche.

I like the interplay between Dave and Adam...this was my favorite of the podcasts this week.
  9. Ifandorbut

I just checked...Adam has the number one and number 7 podcasts in the country.
  10. Ifandorbut

11. hank-the-dwarf

12. Ifandorbut

Leo Laporte, Dana Gould, and Norm MacDonald this week.

Leo is always an informative guest. I understand that he's being good natured with his views on Carolla's impressive success with podcasts, but all the same it will be a great listen.

Dana is always funny, but they won't the Huell Howser drops to riff on.

Norm...wow...Norm is always great. I would expect more about Norm screwing his friends wife in the ass while they both watched her unsuspecting husband mow the lawn.

Radio....er....podcasting gold.:ter:
  13. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

This has been #1 on iTunes for a while now. I haven't listened to it yet, but it's downloading now.
  14. Ifandorbut

I think the podcasts have been very good, you might skip the Larry Miller and Jamie Kennedy episodes, but the Dana Gould and Greg Fitzsimmons episodes were really good.

Adam's the best. This 10 month experiment will be a loose and fast ride. Each day I look forward to a new podcast with a different guest sitting in to crack wise with the Ace Man.
  15. sodomite

sodomite Banned

I gotta say i subbed to the podcast yesturday and they are pretty dam good :buttrock:
  16. Ifandorbut

Check out the Dana Gould episode from March 25th. It's great to hear two guys just having a fun time cracking wise. Dana and Adam together make for a very funny duo.
  17. sodomite

sodomite Banned

Joe Rogan interveiw was great.
  18. Ifandorbut

I haven't heard that one yet. I know that when Joe would do Adam's old KLSX show that he would sometimes stay for two or maybe three segments, so I know that Adam digs Joe's thought process and what he has to say. Joe is always a good guest.
  19. sodomite

sodomite Banned

Jim Florentine on today's podcast.
  20. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

I sampled some of it yesterday. It's okay. I generally think he's a funny guy but it reminded me too much of shows like Stern which I've never been into. Good. Not fantastic. But that's me.
    Posted via Mobile Device