The announcement

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Five more years of Fridays off! THE OFFICIAL APP!!!

And...apparently they're gonna start talking with Bubba now.

LOL at Howard saying the satellites are gonna be irrelevant sue to the Internet!!

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I thought I heard something about "getting everyone else squared away" or unless they meant the rest of the HHS.

Hopefully we can still see BTLS in some sort of capacity. He seems quite intent on RadioIO.

Five more years of NSAL talk. Of course he needs to come back. BethO has him by the balls...UGH!

These guys need a lesson in Music Dock. I've been listening on my iPod for months. King of all Blacks needs a lesson in listening to Howard while mobile.

Benji talking about the future of Howard TV. Please NO! We can't stand the plugs.

Last edited:

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
"Flexibility built into the schedule" means 2 - 3 days a week.

More vacation, I'd assume, too.

Zzzzzz.....

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
or unless they meant the rest of the HHS.
This.

The best we can hope for is they carry the radioio show, or still have him do a Friday show. Radioio is locked in, there's no turning back. For Sirius XM it's a good deal, less liability, and good programming that keeps around the Bubba fans that want to stay Sirius XM subs.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Bullet points for those that missed it.
-5 year deal
-Howard will be available on the iPhone app
-schedule will be "flexible" :)()
-Howard will go out on another promotion tour
Quelle HOrror!!!! YOu mean those mean suits on the top floor are gonna make Howard do Letterman!!!! NOOOOOO.

Just kidding. This is great news. I was starting to really get depressed over this. Sounds lamp but I can' timagine NOT having Howard to wake up to in the morning. Plus, I'd like ot Sirius survive.

5 more years, nice.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Glad this is over with.

On to the next topic.... Who will join the show to fill the Jackie/Artie position ? :rofl2:
Whoa, whoa, whoa....one step at a time here.

Actually, I agree with you---if this is a five year deal, then that chair does need to be filled. Although, that is probably less money.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
Whoa, whoa, whoa....one step at a time here.

Actually, I agree with you---if this is a five year deal, then that chair does need to be filled. Although, that is probably less money.
It won't be. That would take them out of their comfort zone. I would love to see Artie come on as a guest to talk about things, but I have a sneaking suspicion that him not doing so is just as much related to Howard's sensitivity as it is to Artie's.