The Dumb Dodo Thread

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Are homeless people dumb? You be the judge.

As California’s homeless people camp out on railroad tracks, train-related deaths are rising

saying homeless are dumb is incorrect. they are mostly desperate and addicts.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Well, they do prescribe it for anxiety.

I don’t know about you, but I think I’d be anxious if I was in court on weed charges.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
On M*A*S*H, Hawkeye, Trapper John and Henry Blake could get away with joking about diseases. In real life, however, that isn't always advisable.

An Instagrammer tried to make a viral video by joking he might have coronavirus
on a plane. Instead he forced an emergency landing and got arrested.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Dumb-ass.
Some thing just aren't to be joked about.

Many years ago, when I started dating the Mrs, she had gotten food poisoning, and I had to take her to the hospital.
They were giving her an IV, when the Dr jabbed her with the needle, a slightly nervous Hectic said to the Mrs, "See????? No problem. It's just like shootin up H at home....." The Dr shot me a look, then drew a blood sample and started asking some non-food poisoning related questions.

Turns out saying that is like talking about having a bomb at the airport security line. They don't take kindly to it, and kinda have to treat it like it's true. Long story short, the blood they drew was to run a drug test, there was some sort of comment added to her records, so that whenever she had to go to the ER for anything, they treated her like she was there to score drugs. A couple of nurse friends confirmed that I was a dumb dodo for making a stupid joke in the ER.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I don't know if these piano movers were dumb.....or just clumsy.....or both. I guess the lawyers and the insurance companies can figure it out.

One hope somebody actually has insurance and didn't sign a waiver.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
"I dropped a piano today, oh boy.
The noise was heard in Blackburn, Lancashire.
I didn't speak a single word.
The damage was absurd.
The piano's not insurrrred.
The owner can't turrrrrrnnnnn onnnnn meeeeeeee."

Reactions: scotchandcigar

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Freaking moron. Look at the antlers on that thing, it could easily kill her.

That reminds me of an amusement park I went to in Canada as a kid. It was somewhere around Niagara Falls, not sure where though, maybe Idrather has a guess...Anyway at this Six Flags type park they had a pen with a shitton of deer, they were all younger does. You could pay a buck or whatever and get a hand full of deer food and they would all swarm you looking for a bite to eat. I remember it being really funny cause my mom was in the wheelchair and when the deer swarmed her she more or less disappeared in a sea of deer.

Last edited: