The Dumb Dodo Thread

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
The dumbness pandemic seems to be spreading. How do we cure it?

Virginia mayor urged to resign after allegedly saying Joe Biden picked 'Aunt Jemima' as his VP

And then comes the lies...
But Presgraves seemed to suggest that his community was overreacting, telling a local news outlet, "Hell no, I'm not resigning."
"I thought it was humorous, I had no idea people would react the way they did. I think people have gone overboard on this ... It's an election year."

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
And then comes the lies...
But Presgraves seemed to suggest that his community was overreacting, telling a local news outlet, "Hell no, I'm not resigning."
"I thought it was humorous, I had no idea people would react the way they did. I think people have gone overboard on this ... It's an election year."
It is humourous. I am not sure why anybody took it seriously.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
The guy is a farking idiot.
Any person in the public realm that thinks they can say something that stupid and have people think it's cute, deserves all the backlash the world can throw back at them.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Reactions: scotchandcigar

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
See that report from Utah? The town folk came out in to protest mask wearing. "I live in free country' style stuff. They had the kids indoctrinated too. George floyd didn't wear no mask, and he died. And now we can't breath. Where is the 350 pounds of human laying on your back?

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
See that report from Utah? The town folk came out in to protest mask wearing. "I live in free country' style stuff. They had the kids indoctrinated too. George floyd didn't wear no mask, and he died. And now we can't breath. Where is the 350 pounds of human laying on your back?

That's where the mormons all congregated to, with the "latter day saints" and magic underwear. So I've written them off a long time ago.