The Message Thread

Discussion in 'Country, Christian, Gospel' started by eddiepritchett, Feb 18, 2009.

1. This is a forum for just those that lise listening to the message. It is a forum that tells you what you like the and don't like about the message.
  2. here is some things i like the message.

1 it plays new songs befor anybody else plays it.
    2 it has great artists.(doesn' play enough tobymac.)
    3 i like doug as the best dj

things i don't like
    1 has to many of the new artists
    2 hardly any old artists like audio aadrenaline and ApologetiX.
    3 THE DJS ARE TOOOOOOOOOOO CHATTY.

what are your thoughts.
  3. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

Haven't listened to the message much, only religous music channel I listened to was the one that was taken off, Revolution I think it was.
  4. i use to love listening to the torch i wish they would bring it back.
  5. i wish xm would bring back Jim Epperlein as program director. he picked the best music. PLEASE BRING Jim Epperlein BACK TO XM.
  6. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

its no longer xm anymore. it is now SiriusXM
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  7. flap_jackson

flap_jackson Well-Known Member

You just love everything that XM got rid of :icon_wink:

Although Jim was a great guy, and the only DJ that actually replied to my e-mails, he had a job on terrestrial, and he was a tad too conservative with the playlist.
  8. riskybzns

i wish xm would have found some good use with claire b lang instead of shipping her to sirius nascar radio.
  9. i am sorry but clair b lang don't work for the message:hhh:
  10. riskybzns

you mean she doesn't work for that channel. she does however work for siriusxm. you really should think hard about what you say before posting. just some advice is all. and you know what they say about advice, its free and even better when its the correct advice. :)
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  11. flap_jackson

flap_jackson Well-Known Member

I think he was confused about you bringing up Claire, and talking about how you wish XM would bring her back. Basically he set it up as a "The Message" thread, instead of a 'I wish XM would bring back...' thread and he was confused, which made you confused... or something like that:idunno::scratch:
  12. riskybzns

trust me, i know where they are coming from. they pretty much are doing the same thing in a few other threads. they keep saying, i wish xm would bring back *insert whatever channel/show or host/dj* when xm no longer has any say in anything. someone correct me if i'm wrong, but all sirius is doing is honoring some contracts that xm had because they more than likely had to keep a few people from xm because of the requirements from the fcc impossed on sirius for the merger to go through. so instead of buying out some people's contracts, sirius choose to honor them instead.
  13. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

14. i love the message
  15. his past weekend. the sound quality was bad.
  16. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

This could be a good one. They're even playing some Bono
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6th Annual Message Christmas with Michael W. Smith & Friends : 3:00 am – 11:00 am (8 hrs)
    For the last five years, Michael W. Smith has celebrated the birth of our Savior with your family every Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. This year, the tradition continues! Once again, he’ll be your Christmas host, sharing his music, his stories and his family’s favorite Christmas music. Plus, like all Christmas traditions, he’s made it even more meaningful by sharing it with others, as more friends than ever contribute their stories and song selections. Among those joining Michael for 2014 are Chris Tomlin, Casting Crowns, For King & Country, MercyMe and Plumb. Plus, several times throughout the broadcast, hear Michael’s new Christmas album “The Spirit Of Christmas” in its entirety. Celebrate this joyous time of year with this Message exclusive!