The NEW Adam Carolla Show

Discussion in 'Podcasts' started by Ifandorbut, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

Adam has Teresa and Bald Bryan back in the fold on a daily basis. Bald Bryan even has his old sound effects at the ready. The first guest for the new/old format is old Stern Show regular Billy West.

This is the show, the actual show that COULD HAVE BEEN on Sirius four years ago.

The first episode has some great moments, especially Adam getting stoned and watching the latest Sex in the City movie. Billy laid down a pretty funny Joe Walsh imitation.

Check it out on iTunes....
  2. JKoffler44

JKoffler44 New Member

I don't use iTunes, does the show cost $.99?
  3. Ifandorbut

4. UncleScam

UncleScam New Member

I was a fan of the old morning show, a little less so for the old podcast but I still gave it a listen. I'm really liking the new/old format. It's great to have Theresa in there, she's lightning fast. A real talent. Them doing the day's news is a highlight.

Not so keen on Bald Bryan - that guy is an example of how to completely over-use sound effects and drops to derail any conversation.

Good show though, I'll keep listening.

I think Carolla is an acquired taste... There will be some really funny stuff, but you will have to sit through fifteen minutes on parking tickets or no-left-turn arrows.
  5. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

TOTALLY RIGHT!!!!!!!!

it makes me realize, once again how completely talented fred is. bryan gets really annoying. the show might be better without him. or just with him speaking once or twice, no drops.

i was so happy to hear how the new show runs. adam was talking about it for awhile, and i wasnt sure what to expect. my fav. part of the old show was the "almost live podcasts" they did once a week. this new deal is just 5 days a week of that, plus annoying bald bryan. his one on one interview format of old was good, but missing that extra little something.

hey, ifan...thanks for turning me onto carolla on podcasts. i never got him on radio here in fl, so i didnt know how good it could be! :bigthumbup:
  6. Ifandorbut

No prob....I do think that Bald Bryan is amazing. Perhaps he's more of an acquired taste. He's lightning fast and is a master at the sfx buttons. It's great when he needles Adam for talking too much when they're supposed to be playing games or when he used Isaac Hayes drops while Adam was actually interviewing Isaac. Unbelievable.

I like the New podcast, even though a lot of what he talks about I have already heard dozens of times. I can't wait for Norm MacDonald to come back on the show.
  7. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

so Teresa may or may not be with the show from day to day due to her getting a real radio gig out in la? that sucks. ive come to love her on the show and am not looking forward to her being replaced on days she cant be with the crew. i hope she get canned from kabc so she can go back to 100% hanging onto carollas sack.