The new HowardStern.com

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by kryptonite, Apr 29, 2013.

1. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

Needless to say, it was in dire need of an overhaul.

It also has some hidden gems:
    Meet the Howard Stern Show Crew | HowardStern.com

Meet the Howard Stern Show Crew | HowardStern.com

And of course, his real job (Hey! He even said so himself!)

2. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I just checked out the new site for a few minutes and damn a way major overhaul and I like it so far, they should have did this couple of years ago, when Howard renewed his contract.

I do like the profile section, finally shows everybody on the show and the wack packs, I could do without some of the AGT on the site. But I'll check more later.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
  3. kryptonite

4. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

5. voliconjoe

voliconjoe Well-Known Member

Much nicer. It looks like he may stick around instead of on the way out like the old one.

6. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

Tell me this... Do they continue to block out nipples? If so, don't tell me their reasons for doing it because I have heard them before and don't buy them.

7. kryptonite

Selling more HTV subs?

8. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

Right I don't buy that as a reason and I don't buy Howard TV. Besides, he doesn't seem to be hawking Howard TV as much as he used to.

9. RDog

RDog Well-Known Member

Makes me laugh they still try to sell the 60+ year-old Robin as a sex symbol "providing erections." LOL!

I guess Joan Rivers is not just a frequent guest, it really sounds like she is on the payroll.

10. kryptonite

She's the only sex symbol who fully believes in quack doctors, third-world hocus pocus and coffee enemas.

11. kryptonite

Your theory? You're right though that the HTV plugs and EFH calls are way down.

12. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

My theory? Let me think. My theory is that since Howard TV is a bust and uncovered nipples on howardstern.com don't really affect the bottom line, then the ridiculous, hypocritical censorship on howardstern.com should cease forthwith.

13. kryptonite

If people were viewing the site at work, wouldn't most firewalls block it on account of the content or various keywords, rather than the images? In this regard, I would think that censoring the photos shouldn't matter.

14. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Not necessarily. If you start showing the titties it's a pretty sure thing that it will get black listed in offices that do that. It makes a lot of sense to not show it on the website.

Besides, why give it away for free?

15. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

I would think HowardStern.com would be blacklisted anyway as it does show pretty racy photos and has filthy languauge and strong sexual content. I wouldn't even attempt to go to that site at work.

16. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I did a couple of times when my old office was blocking sites. It wasn't blocked, but a lot of others were. The IT director was a drinking buddy, so I knew he wouldn't rat me out to the boss.

17. beaniemac

beaniemac Well-Known Member

I'm probably a hick to howard since I live this podunk town of chicago.

18. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

Unless you live in New York or LA you are a hick living in flyover country

19. Super Dave

Super Dave Member

Not digging the rundown, I'll stick with marksfriggin.

20. RDog

RDog Well-Known Member

I got a new car that comes with Sirius for 6 months free. I have yet to tune into Howard without it being on a live commercial read, or any other kind of commercial. On either channel. *Sigh*.