The new HowardStern.com

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Needless to say, it was in dire need of an overhaul.

It also has some hidden gems:
Meet the Howard Stern Show Crew | HowardStern.com
A list of Robin’s hobbies would stretch for miles. Throughout the years, she has discovered interests in everything from wine tasting to racecar driving. Nothing scares Ms. Quivers; she even purchased a speedboat regardless of the fact that she cannot swim. With her strong will, impeccable timing and thunderous laugh, Robin Quivers will go down as one of the highest regarded women in broadcasting history. She continues to provide millions of Howard Stern Show fans with laughs, erections and the best damn newscast on radio. And that’s what’s happening!

Meet the Howard Stern Show Crew | HowardStern.com
Howard has welcomed countless women on his show over the years. Despite never getting topless for us, Joan Rivers is still one of our favorite females to have up on the Stern Show.
A comedy legend, Joan Rivers has proven herself to be one of the funniest guests to ever appear on the show. Her first visit was in 1990, when Joan came in as a mystery guest. During questioning from a blindfolded Howard and Robin, she literally barked out all of her answers.
Since then, Joan has been coming in and dishing the dirt on all things pop culture like nobody else can. With her razor-sharp wit, and countless cosmetic surgeries, Joan Rivers truly never gets old.

And of course, his real job (Hey! He even said so himself!)

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I just checked out the new site for a few minutes and damn a way major overhaul and I like it so far, they should have did this couple of years ago, when Howard renewed his contract.

I do like the profile section, finally shows everybody on the show and the wack packs, I could do without some of the AGT on the site. But I'll check more later.

Last edited:

voliconjoe

Jan 11, 2011
Much nicer. It looks like he may stick around instead of on the way out like the old one.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Tell me this... Do they continue to block out nipples? If so, don't tell me their reasons for doing it because I have heard them before and don't buy them.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Makes me laugh they still try to sell the 60+ year-old Robin as a sex symbol "providing erections." LOL!

I guess Joan Rivers is not just a frequent guest, it really sounds like she is on the payroll.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Makes me laugh they still try to sell the 60+ year-old Robin as a sex symbol "providing erections." LOL!.

She's the only sex symbol who fully believes in quack doctors, third-world hocus pocus and coffee enemas.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Right I don't buy that as a reason and I don't buy Howard TV. Besides, he doesn't seem to be hawking Howard TV as much as he used to.

Your theory? You're right though that the HTV plugs and EFH calls are way down.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Your theory? You're right though that the HTV plugs and EFH calls are way down.

My theory? Let me think. My theory is that since Howard TV is a bust and uncovered nipples on howardstern.com don't really affect the bottom line, then the ridiculous, hypocritical censorship on howardstern.com should cease forthwith.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
My theory? Let me think. My theory is that since Howard TV is a bust and uncovered nipples on howardstern.com don't really affect the bottom line, then the ridiculous, hypocritical censorship on howardstern.com should cease forthwith.

If people were viewing the site at work, wouldn't most firewalls block it on account of the content or various keywords, rather than the images? In this regard, I would think that censoring the photos shouldn't matter.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
If people were viewing the site at work, wouldn't most firewalls block it on account of the content or various keywords, rather than the images? In this regard, I would think that censoring the photos shouldn't matter.

Not necessarily. If you start showing the titties it's a pretty sure thing that it will get black listed in offices that do that. It makes a lot of sense to not show it on the website.

Besides, why give it away for free?

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
Not necessarily. If you start showing the titties it's a pretty sure thing that it will get black listed in offices that do that. It makes a lot of sense to not show it on the website.

Besides, why give it away for free?

I would think HowardStern.com would be blacklisted anyway as it does show pretty racy photos and has filthy languauge and strong sexual content. I wouldn't even attempt to go to that site at work.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I would think HowardStern.com would be blacklisted anyway as it does show pretty racy photos and has filthy languauge and strong sexual content. I wouldn't even attempt to go to that site at work.

I did a couple of times when my old office was blocking sites. It wasn't blocked, but a lot of others were. The IT director was a drinking buddy, so I knew he wouldn't rat me out to the boss.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
I got a new car that comes with Sirius for 6 months free. I have yet to tune into Howard without it being on a live commercial read, or any other kind of commercial. On either channel. *Sigh*.