The North Shore Animal League will destory this show!

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
I just listened to last Monday's show and the whole Belz discussion.

Christ, Howard is really letting this damn NSAL cloud his vision. Howard totally trashed Belz based on little real information.

Howard is really getting to be a pathetic shell of his former self. I think he's better off not renewing his contract. This is like watching the great Willie Mays stumbling around in the Mets outfield in an attempt to prolong his career.

Howard, mount your horse-bride and ride off into the sunset.

Last edited:

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I think the disconnect between the two sides in this thread is this: If someone never says anything positive about the show in it's current state, why do they continue to listen and criticize? There is nothing wrong about criticizing, but if that's all that ever comes from a poster, other posters will question their motives.

With that said, no one likes a self-appointed sheriff either. That's the mod's job.

Can we at least all agree that the cowbell is sorely underused as a musical instrument?

GOTTA HAVE MORE COWBELL! :D

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I think the disconnect between the two sides in this thread is this: If someone never says anything positive about the show in it's current state, why do they continue to listen and criticize? There is nothing wrong about criticizing, but if that's all that ever comes from a poster, other posters will question their motives.

With that said, no one likes a self-appointed sheriff either. That's the mod's job.

Can we at least all agree that the cowbell is sorely underused as a musical instrument?

Never appointed myself Sherriff, any more than these guys appoint themselves Official Howard Criticizers. I've never even appealled to the mods to shut someone up, ever. I simply point out your first point. If you ask me, the one who rode into this thread and started making new laws is Fergz. He doesn't listen to the show at all, yet he tries to shut me up at every turn.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
If someone never says anything positive about the show in it's current state, why do they continue to listen and criticize? There is nothing wrong about criticizing, but if that's all that ever comes from a poster, other posters will question their motives.
Well..I am not in the category you describe (not that you said I was) because I generally prefer the new show to the old show and am hopeful that it does not continue down the road to Bethilization (wondeful news today.... Gary - the ass kisser - adopted a kitten from the NSAL. Beth is very happy with him.. and Mary FaFaFluey seems to know all about integrating cats with dogs!!!) But if certain posters are never positive and always criticizing, why question their motives? Why not simply join in the discussion? If the discussion is too unpleasant, why not skip to another thread? . I certainly don't read every thread. Or better yet, start your own. Why waste time questioning motives (in practice, insulting another poster)?

I'm all for cowbells. Yodelling ain't too shabby either.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
the only way i see what he says is if someone quotes him-i know nothing of these rules i have broken or that the sherriff can start a countdown-lol
What no "he or she" or "him or her"?

PS

He or she who cannot be named was known by some as the Hall Monitor in the other place.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Well..I am not in the category you describe (not that you said I was) because I generally prefer the new show to the old show and am hopeful that it does not continue down the road to Bethilization (wondeful news today.... Gary - the ass kisser - adopted a kitten from the NSAL. Beth is very happy with him.. and Mary FaFaFluey seems to know all about integrating cats with dogs!!!) But if certain posters are never positive and always criticizing, why question their motives? Why not simply join in the discussion? If the discussion is too unpleasant, why not skip to another thread? . I certainly don't read every thread. Or better yet, start your own. Why waste time questioning motives (in practice, insulting another poster)?

Tell you what. The first time you "skip to another thread" instead of jumping down my throat every chance you get, I'll give your advice a shot. You couldn't ignore a discussion that involves me if you tried (not that you've ever really tried). And as far as questioning motives goes? With the pseudo-psycho babble that comes out of your mouth as to my "motives", i.e. homosexual insinuations, control issues, false hero worship, and whom you think my "gods" are or should be, sometimes I feel like I should be laying on a couch when I read your horse shit. Jesus Christ dude, questioning my motives is a fucking cottage industry with you.

Once again, heal thyself Doc.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD

If someone is ALWAYS negative, is that really a "discussion"?

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I'm so glad the Chritsmas spirit has hit the board. Ooops.... should I have said holiday spirit?? I don't want to offend anyone in these super sensative PC times.