The North Shore Animal League will destory this show!

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by VinnyM27, Nov 10, 2008.

1. robhurlburt

robhurlburt Well-Known Member

Does she or doesn't she? I recall a caller asking Howard that and he said she doesn't, and then I recall him saying she does.

Either way, him defending BAD jobs was over the top. Does beth have a BAD job he needs to defend :scratch:

2. Die_LaMattres

Die_LaMattres Active Member

Of course she has implants. Google image her name, and you'll see many photos that make it quite clear that she has undergone enhancement surgery. Besides, how many women do you know that are rail thin with big boobs - even after extensive dieting for the derby?....I mean marathon.

Every stripper and whore that has staggered through his studio over the past 20 + years was asked the implant question. So were celebrities. Beth must be different, as she's just an ordinary girl not interested in fame, attention, or celebrity status.

If you don't believe me, ask her agent, Don Buchwald.

3. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

Yesterday or today Lisa claimed that she was not criticizing all implants (Beth), only the watermelon sized implants that had been on display when she made the comments.

4. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

Keep in mind, Artie goes whoring regularly. He even has one in Vegas he goes to often, a repeat customer. Maybe he didn't want to burn those bridges down either.

5. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

Hey does anyone notice this incident, which people predicted "will destroy the show", led to the best segment of the week - namely Belzer in the lie detector? For all the bluster of the usual suspects, you gotta admit it was pretty funny hearing Belz tear Ed Torian a new one.

Now I know Belz almost always kills and this incident was not necessary for that, but it did lead to radio gold. Which is all anybody wants, riiiiiiight? ;)

6. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

Great point. I agree 100% it was radio gold.

7. robhurlburt

robhurlburt Well-Known Member

it would have been gold if howard hadn't turned into such a puss and gone to comercial break.

8. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

No one predicted that the Belzer incident or any one incident would destroy the show. The thread is entitled "The North Shore Animal League will destroy the show!" and what I believe the thread starter meant was "Creeping Bethilization will destroy the show!". In any event, Belzer's appearance was great fun. It's to Howard's credit (and, of course, it's common sense) that he did not cancel on Belzer and to Howard's credit that he was willing to listen to reason. Maybe it was all an act but I don't think so... I think Howard was genuinely pissed off. I didn't catch every minute of the appearance but I am wondering if Belzer ever pointed out to Howard that he is apparently much more involved in promoting dog and cat adoption than Howard?

9. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

Everythng is radio gold these days.

10. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

No not everything. The ETM segments are getting old. I know other love it,but I get sick of it. I don't think Howard puss out by going to commercial. I think he was actually being a friend. Thats my take.

11. hank-the-dwarf

I was being an ass.:yesshake:

12. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

Forget it. Once again, he's doing shtick. Hank became so disillusioned with the show, he finally canceled.

Mind you, he still steals it in order to not miss a minute, but he really hates the show.

13. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

Yeah! If you're going to bitch about the show. you better be paying for it. I got two subs and one is for a radio that doesn't work in my car anymore (I think Mel is fucking with my signal because the radio is old and he wants me to get a new one...sneaky...Mel!).

14. hank-the-dwarf

Dont listen to the sherriff.He knows nothing.