The North Shore Animal League will destory this show!

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
"Beth has implants"
Does she or doesn't she? I recall a caller asking Howard that and he said she doesn't, and then I recall him saying she does.

Either way, him defending BAD jobs was over the top. Does beth have a BAD job he needs to defend :scratch:

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
Does she or doesn't she? I recall a caller asking Howard that and he said she doesn't, and then I recall him saying she does.

Either way, him defending BAD jobs was over the top. Does beth have a BAD job he needs to defend :scratch:
Of course she has implants. Google image her name, and you'll see many photos that make it quite clear that she has undergone enhancement surgery. Besides, how many women do you know that are rail thin with big boobs - even after extensive dieting for the derby?....I mean marathon.

Every stripper and whore that has staggered through his studio over the past 20 + years was asked the implant question. So were celebrities. Beth must be different, as she's just an ordinary girl not interested in fame, attention, or celebrity status.

If you don't believe me, ask her agent, Don Buchwald.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
One of the best kiss Howard's ass moments of the week (if not EVER) was very subtle and you had to really think about it but remember when Lisa G was talking about how gross women with breast implants. Anyone notice Artie falling over himself to say, and I believe these were the exact words "Some women with breast implants are beautiful and intelligent". It was strange because he was serious...not a hint of irony from the constant joker....Let's see....Who has breast implants? In Artie's defense, he might have actually been giving Lisa a hint! How great would it have been if someone just burst in and either said "Beth has implants" or even better if Artie shouted when she didn't get the hint, "Hey, dumb dumb! Beth has implants. Want to end up like Penny Crone? If not, shut the fuck up!". Actually, though, the way it panned out was still great. It would end up on MY best of the week. In fact, I might try to catch that little bit over the weekend. I had this thought after. The show isn't always funny but always entertains even if unintentionally!
Yesterday or today Lisa claimed that she was not criticizing all implants (Beth), only the watermelon sized implants that had been on display when she made the comments.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Keep in mind, Artie goes whoring regularly. He even has one in Vegas he goes to often, a repeat customer. Maybe he didn't want to burn those bridges down either.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Hey does anyone notice this incident, which people predicted "will destroy the show", led to the best segment of the week - namely Belzer in the lie detector? For all the bluster of the usual suspects, you gotta admit it was pretty funny hearing Belz tear Ed Torian a new one.

Now I know Belz almost always kills and this incident was not necessary for that, but it did lead to radio gold. Which is all anybody wants, riiiiiiight? ;)

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
Hey does anyone notice this incident, which people predicted "will destroy the show", led to the best segment of the week - namely Belzer in the lie detector? For all the bluster of the usual suspects, you gotta admit it was pretty funny hearing Belz tear Ed Torian a new one.

Now I know Belz almost always kills and this incident was not necessary for that, but it did lead to radio gold. Which is all anybody wants, riiiiiiight? ;)
Great point. I agree 100% it was radio gold.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
No one predicted that the Belzer incident or any one incident would destroy the show. The thread is entitled "The North Shore Animal League will destroy the show!" and what I believe the thread starter meant was "Creeping Bethilization will destroy the show!". In any event, Belzer's appearance was great fun. It's to Howard's credit (and, of course, it's common sense) that he did not cancel on Belzer and to Howard's credit that he was willing to listen to reason. Maybe it was all an act but I don't think so... I think Howard was genuinely pissed off. I didn't catch every minute of the appearance but I am wondering if Belzer ever pointed out to Howard that he is apparently much more involved in promoting dog and cat adoption than Howard?

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
No not everything. The ETM segments are getting old. I know other love it,but I get sick of it. I don't think Howard puss out by going to commercial. I think he was actually being a friend. Thats my take.
Forget it. Once again, he's doing shtick. Hank became so disillusioned with the show, he finally canceled.

Mind you, he still steals it in order to not miss a minute, but he really hates the show.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
Forget it. Once again, he's doing shtick. Hank became so disillusioned with the show, he finally canceled.

Mind you, he still steals it in order to not miss a minute, but he really hates the show.
Yeah! If you're going to bitch about the show. you better be paying for it. I got two subs and one is for a radio that doesn't work in my car anymore (I think Mel is fucking with my signal because the radio is old and he wants me to get a new one...sneaky...Mel!).

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
Yeah! If you're going to bitch about the show. you better be paying for it. I got two subs and one is for a radio that doesn't work in my car anymore (I think Mel is fucking with my signal because the radio is old and he wants me to get a new one...sneaky...Mel!).
Dont listen to the sherriff.He knows nothing.