The North Shore Animal League will destory this show!

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
I didn't believe it before and thought people were blowing it out of proporation but Howard going on and on about Beth's award and Richard Belzer being such an asshole for not showing up....Holy crap! Belzer has been great for the show and Howard wants to unboke him. Howard: "THis is a guy who is concerned about politics and people.".....yeah, more so than some damn dogs! Fuck off with this damn causes of Beth....You think this is such a noble cause only because it gets you in Beth's pants! Awfulness! Let's book Mya only because she showed up for the event!

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
I didn't believe it before and thought people were blowing it out of proporation but Howard going on and on about Beth's award and Richard Belzer being such an asshole for not showing up....Holy crap! Belzer has been great for the show and Howard wants to unboke him. Howard: "THis is a guy who is concerned about politics and people.".....yeah, more so than some damn dogs! Fuck off with this damn causes of Beth....You think this is such a noble cause only because it gets you in Beth's pants! Awfulness! Let's book Mya only because she showed up for the event!

I think it's great that some former sorority girl ditzy blond likes cute and fuzzy little animals and is willing to spend her day saving them. However, I'm getting a little tired of the mentions and plugs about Beth's animal-related doings.

How is this any different than Imus' wife and her singing career and cancer ranch? Howard seemed to have a problem with Imus yet ole' seagull-saving Hamptons Howie lives be a different set of standards. Not to mention that Beth wants us all to adopt a shelter animal yet somehow they decided to spend thousands on a purebred English Bulldog from a breeder.

:idunno:

I'm really starting to hate Beth.

Last edited:

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey

If this isn't Jumping the Shark, I don't know what is. You are completely correct on this. It's Belzer for God's sake! He is a part of the history of the show. He is always a great guest. 10 years ago Howard and Belzer would have laughed their asses off at Belzer blowing off an appearance at a fund raiser for animals. Can you imagine a potential Sirius subscriber listening to this morning's show? I only got to 7:15 but in that hour and 15 ... he spent half the time lunching one of his greatest guests and the other half talking about how he took over Jason's wedding and made it more fun (he got JD to dance with Rosemarie or Annmarie... who gives a fuck....) Please please God or Satan, whoever is responsible, please halt Beth Ostrovsky's further ruination of the show.

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
Hahahaha.... Even Howard's charities can't book C listers!

I agree with you guys. Ruining a 20-plus year friendship (to the show) over a no-show at a charity event? How does Howard know what happened? Maybe Beltzer's wife "hurt her foot" like Beth did the night of Gary's dad's wake. Hey, it happens.

Howard had to address this, though. He takes it as a personal insult to Beth and her "work." If he didn't berate Beltzer, he wouldn't get any horsey tail tonight. Poor Beth. Is it really worth the money? Hahahahahaha......

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
How is this any different than Imus' wife and her singing career and cancer ranch? Howard seemed to have a problem with Imus yet ole' seagull-saving Hamptons Howie lives be a different set of standards. Not to mention that Beth wants us all to adopt a shelter animal yet somehow they decided to spend thousands on a purebred English Bulldog from a breeder.

Probably the real reason Howard didn't say anything to Imus when he saw him on the street is because he turned into Imus LOL

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
I think it's great that some former sorority girl ditzy blond likes cute and fuzzy little animals and is willing to spend her day saving them. However, I'm getting a little tired of the mentions and plugs about Beth's animal-related doings.

This morning was rediculous. I am all for beth and TNSAL, but ENOUGH with blabbing on about it on the show. ENOUGH of BETH!

And they can book Mya, i think shes fine as hell and I would like to hear howard ask his normal skeezy questions to her.
:drool:

k9feces

Oct 20, 2008
I must have been listening to differant show, Howard wasn't trashing Belzer he was casually stating what had happend at the "Dogcademy Awards". :yesshake:

GoodDog

Oct 13, 2008
Scientific Map
Not to mention that Beth wants us all to adopt a shelter animal yet somehow they decided to spend thousands on a purebred English Bulldog from a breeder.

Add to the above that bulldogs are a genetic disaster suffered on them by bulldog fanciers and breeders (they can’t breathe right, hell some can’t even mate!)
A bulldog is the last type of dog that should be purchased, it prolongs the genetic nightmare that is the bulldog.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
If this isn't Jumping the Shark, I don't know what is. You are completely correct on this. It's Belzer for God's sake! He is a part of the history of the show. He is always a great guest. 10 years ago Howard and Belzer would have laughed their asses off at Belzer blowing off an appearance at a fund raiser for animals. Can you imagine a potential Sirius subscriber listening to this morning's show? I only got to 7:15 but in that hour and 15 ... he spent half the time lunching one of his greatest guests and the other half talking about how he took over Jason's wedding and made it more fun (he got JD to dance with Rosemarie or Annmarie... who gives a fuck....) Please please God or Satan, whoever is responsible, please halt Beth Ostrovsky's further ruination of the show.

The show greatly improved over that awful first segment. T-Pain is shockingly very entertaining and 'Am 'Ands appearance was short and sweet! I could have given a shit less about Howard making an ass out of himelf at the wedding. It's sad that thes how has come to the point of dismissing great guests. Then again, Belzer did not appear on the show for years because of Howard talking about his wife. Maybe Belz should return the favor and talk about what a ditz Beth is! Notice that Howard was crazy defensive about not letting Belz intro her....guess turn about isn't fairplay!

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
holy douche chills...the shit ya gotta do to keep it friendly at home...

Not only at home, but at work, too. Every year Gary and Fred take time out of their lives to create short films about their pets and enter. Do you really think grown men with small children, who work in a bankrupt industry, should focus their creative energies on ......making a dog film to please Howard and his trophy pony?

Hey Gary, how about putting down the dog treats and camera and pick up the phone and book some decent talent? And Fred - how about writing a bit - other than the ongoing one where you laugh at everything Artie says?

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
Not only at home, but at work, too. Every year Gary and Fred take time out of their lives to create short films about their pets and enter. Do you really think grown men with small children, who work in a bankrupt industry, should focus their creative energies on ......making a dog film to please Howard and his trophy pony?

Hey Gary, how about putting down the dog treats and camera and pick up the phone and book some decent talent? And Fred - how about writing a bit - other than the ongoing one where you laugh at everything Artie says?

I hate to rag on Gary for bad booking but I got four words for him: Debbie Harry James Taylor. I mean, holy shit! Don't keep making promises you can't keep! They KNOW this shit happens so unless someone is a slam dunk near gartuntee like an Eric the Midget or Natalie Maines (to see an Eric the Midget, of course), don't say it! Bad producing or bad on Howard's part?

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
listening to him trying to defend himself this morning was borderline pathetic

Maybe if Howard realized that irritation with Beth and the North Shore Animal League is beginning grow among the fans he would stop letting them interfere with the show. What's worse for him, a Beth who is not heard (directly or indirectly) or a hated Beth? Maybe more Imus comparisons must be rained down upon him.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Maybe more Imus comparisons must be rained down upon him.

Still think Howard reads your posts, trembling with anticipation at every word?

<Pats Neigh-addict's head> There, there little guy. The friendly men in the white coats will be here soon, and then you get to go for a nice ride. :yesshake:

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
Still think Howard reads your posts, trembling with anticipation at every word?

<Pats Neigh-addict's head> There, there little guy. The friendly men in the white coats will be here soon, and then you get to go for a nice ride. :yesshake:

I think what he means is if more people would call in and email he might get the hint. Not that he would care or even think about reading something on the air about Beth. It's just getting a little annoying to hear that stuff every day.