The Official 2013-2014 NBA Season Thread

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Aaron, Oct 6, 2013.

1. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

I am a SIXERS fan :( and will root for the Rockets in the West. Fun team to watch and they like to shoot the 3's.
    semipenguin and Wolf like this.
  2. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

The Eastern Conference is all set now

East

Miami
    Indiana
    Toronto
    Chicago
    Brooklyn
    Washington
    Charlotte
    Atlanta

West
    San Antonio
    Oklahoma City
    Clippers
    Houston
    Portland
    Golden State
    Dallas

Still in the running
    Phoenix
    Memphis
    semipenguin likes this.
  3. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

They really need to change the playoff qualifications so the best 16 teams make the playoffs (playoffs? :()
  4. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

Ha Ha the FA Fakers fuck!
    Wolf and Aaron like this.
  5. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Lakers are a mess. Jim Buss will bring this team down as long as he owns it.

The Knicks have been bad since 1996, but they're coming back.

The Celtics were, too, but they've managed a championship in the last 10 years.

Btw, who's your favorite team? And when was the last time they won a championship?
  6. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

My team is the Houston Rockets and yea they haven't won the championship in nearly 20 years, but they have improved and seeking for their 3rd championship one day!

and no the Phoenix Suns are not my team, they were good during the Mike D'Antoni days but at least they are somewhat turning around.
    semipenguin likes this.
  7. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

I'm not really much of an NBA fan. I more root for teams to lose than teams to win. I love to root against the Fakers and Feat
  8. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

9. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

I feel bad for Steve Nash. How would he know the Lakers would go into the tank not long after he gets there :(
  10. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I don't that what you get for leaving the Suns. Yea the Suns did had a bad season in the first season without Nash, but the next season, they almost made the playoffs with the new head coach Jeff Hornacek. Looks like the Suns could be a contender for next season, with three first round draft picks and plenty of cap space money next season. Looks like Nash is kicking himself in the pants now.
    semipenguin likes this.
  11. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Mike Woodson has been fired (sacked) by the Knicks o_O
  12. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member