The Official DRC Member Happy Birthday Thread!

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
Thank you, everyone! :D

I don't just share birthdays with Betty White, Muhammad Ali, and Jim Carrey, but I also Benjamin Franklin, James Earl Jones, Michelle Obama, & Kid Rock! :party:

Sorry I'm late. I hope you had a good birthday.

Sent from my iPad Air

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Look who's birthday it is

Oh yea... and IRBS :party: I hope you have a great Day no matter who wins tonight!! Here's also hoping for the Best Super Bowl Ever for IdRatherBeSkiing's Birthday

Here's a FREE Video that I bought for you and may help to 'warm' you up. Let's get this Starty Parted!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3mP3mJDL2k]Shakira - Can't Remember to Forget You ft. Rihanna - YouTube[/ame]

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Thanx all for the well wishes.

Been a quiet birthday so far. Gonna go out for an earlier supper than normal so I can catch most of the SuperBowl. Will miss most of the pre-game but that usually just pisses me off anyways. What can the talking heads possibly say that hasn't been already said 50 times in the last 2 weeks? I am sick of hearing about whether or not Peyton Manning will or will not have a legacy if he wins or loses this game. He will win or lose. Anybody too stupid to see that he is and always has been a special QB is just brain dead.

At least being Sunday I got to avoid the endless coverage of the stupid rodents. One of these years I WILL have groundhog stew.