The Ole Reliable MyFi

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
"You didn't Build That TAO"

How ironic. This past week the light on my Tao burned out.

aw-hell-naw.jpg

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Quote From 11/9/12
The LED light has went out on my main MyFi (I have two). It still plays but you cannot read the screen well. I am thinking about cancelling this and adding internet access.

On Thanksgiving, I ended up cancelling this and adding internet. I am liking it thus far. I still have one MyFi but may be tempted to purchase an INNO if I see it at the right price. It is compatable with Myfi power supplies. My only remaining MyFi I have owned for almost nine years.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I took all of my old satellite radio equipment & donated it to charity :)

MyFi.

Roady2.

Streamer Replay.

I tried to keep all the equipment matched up with each other. I noticed most of the car power cords had rust on the charger tips :(

Reactions: MadisonRadio1

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I just bought the IMX2 smaller speaker system for the MyFi. It is pretty nice for when I don't want to lug the bigger Delphi Premium boombox around. It runs on just 4 AA batteries. I use re-chargables. The manual says it should last 24 hours on the batteries. This will be great on the porch at the beach house this summer on vacation. I played in outside yesterday for a few hours. It puts out very good sound for a smaller speaker system. After shipping, I got it for $27.99.

IMX2
imx2.jpg

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I cannot say enough about the MyFi. I took it to the beach last week. Gotta have the tunes! I used the Delpi Premium and IMX2 boomboxes. Loved them on the beach and at the beach house and of course loved the MyFi on the way there. I just did a quick set up in the girlfriends car with the antenna on the dash board. In the 22 hours of driving (OH to NC and vice versa), it only lost maybe 10 minutes of not getting reception.
dance.gif

Also, the girlfriend at the beach spilled beer in the Delphi Premium boombox cradle with the MyFi in it.
icon_lol.gif
I did a quick dry off and it still continued to play
icon_cool.gif
I have 3 sets of rechargeable batteries for the Delphi boombox.

xmatbeach2014_zps10d9b09f.jpg

XMatbeach2014a_zps3818efbe.jpg

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Lately while at the crowded campground on weekends, the wifi has been getting a little weak so I got out the 3020 speaker system and have been playing the MyFi. Brings back great memories and the speaker still sounds great.
View attachment 7156
We have this MyFi out tonight at the house. Last New Years Eve I recorded the 70’s Top 300 in it. Now listening. Cool stuff

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Nice, good enough tech to make it this far. My mom handed over her inno and mint belkin boombox so I'll be rocking those until they melt down.

Reactions: goreds2