The Police Thread

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Casual Fan, Sep 27, 2014.

1. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

JHDK and HecticArt like this.
  2. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

3. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

4. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

[​IMG]
  5. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

We'll get to it.
    blyons200 likes this.
  6. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

I've eatten my share
  7. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

8. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

9. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

10. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

freaking women in politics...wont let the whole department bang teenagers or send racist texts. whats the world coming to?
    scotchandcigar and semipenguin like this.
  11. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

12. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

13. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

this new video is really rough to watch. you can see the cops take the guys gun from his pocket after they shot him in the chest so he wasnt pulling it on them. and i read that its legal for pretty much everyone to carry in la. so if his gun was legal the is 100% on the cops. even if it was an illegal gun im still on this guys side after seeing that video.

New video shows that Alton Sterling didn't pull gun on police - NY Daily News
  14. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

15. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

That really looks like a bad shoot.
  16. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

17. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

18. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Fucked up.
  19. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

holy shit this is scary:

Terrifying moment brave cop's bullet bounces off armored Dallas gunman - who then shoots the officer in the back before executing him at point-blank range with assault rifle  | Daily Mail Online

this guy must have been freaking out last night.

[​IMG]

Dallas man spotted with assault rifle at protest was NOT a sniper who killed 5 officers | Daily Mail Online

if youre in a state where its perfectly legal to open carry you cant just go and name random people who exercise that right as suspects. this guys pic was all over every news channel last night as the possible shooter and it turns out he is just some guy and did nothing wrong.
  20. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Wrong place at the wrong time. I'm a gun owner and I get why people open carry, but I don't think that it's a productive practice. The guy was (in my opinion) dumb for choosing to exercise his right to open carry at a peaceful rally that wasn't about losing the right to own guns. He was smart to turn himself in when those ass clowns decided to start murdering cops.

Sent from Tapatalk
    JHDK likes this.