The Police Thread

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
MA
That cop kept striking here and abusing his powers, but again who knows what that woman did to deserve it?
There's nothing she could have done that legally justifies assault. The scope of his job does not include sentencing her to torture. Just hancuff her and be done with it.

Reactions: semipenguin

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
I've said it before. A lot of people getting arrested are high, crazy or both. Repeating commands at them has no effect.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Police officer gets desk duty for wearing 'racist' shirt | Daily Mail Online

Never heard of the sun cross before but jeez, take a look at it...it certainly doesn't remind me of anything good.

But the racist angle isn't what I'm ranting about here. That's too easy. What I don't like is this cop showing up to court in a t-shirt looking like a schlub. I'm all for casual dress but there are times where it is gross and inappropriate. Court, church, nice restaurants...It bothers me to see people dressing like it's a Sunday at home on the couch watching the game while out at these places. Would it kill this guy to wear a tie for an hour? Or wear his police uniform? Dude brought all this shit onto himself. Screw him.

Last edited: