The Police Thread

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Casual Fan, Sep 27, 2014.

1. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

2. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Alaska cops have serious stuff to deal with:

3. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

That squirrel is just out trying to get his nut, yo.

JHDK likes this.
  4. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

5. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Dumb-ass.

6. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

7. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

This is nuts. Action starts around 1:30.

HecticArt likes this.
  8. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Crazy. Glad the cop popped him.

9. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

10. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Something is up here. I can understand opening the wrong door by accident but how does someone walk into the wrong apartment and not immediately know it's not their place?

Also disturbing is that there is a place in America that calls apartments 'flats':

[​IMG]

Take that shit back to England, Redcoat.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
  11. scotchandcigar

They think perhaps she was drunk or drugged up. They're doing tests.

12. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

This is still weird:

The excuse that it was dark doesn't hold water. I live in a condo with outside entrances and the light from the walkways is still more than enough to see if the apartment is mine. Now this broad lives in condos with indoor access, so essentially that's like a hotel. The light in indoor hallways is way more than enough to see in the place when the door is open.

Also if the lights were all off was the dead guy sleeping in his living room? Seems kinda weird to turn off all the lights and TV and just go to bed in your own living room. I can see falling asleep with the TV on but that would again give off enough light to see it was the wrong place.

Next up is the idea she was high or drunk. That could explain the not noticing the wrong place but the statement says she was just getting home from work. So she would have had to been getting blitzed while on duty? Also odd.

Then there is the idea that the two never knew each other. So I am now fully under the impression she knew it was the wrong place...so if she never knew him did she shoot because she simply wanted to kill a black guy? And if that's the case, that she is simply so racist she wants to kill random black people, there would be far less suspicious ways to do it as a cop. On a stop or something just lie say a suspect was reaching for something and shoot him then. While that would still likely cause an outcry, it's far more understandable than this scenario.

I think what probably happened here is the two had some sort of neighbor argument days or weeks before the shooting and she wanted to get revenge and thought this might be a way she could get away with it.

13. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

We're going to find out that he parked in her parking space, or used all of the washing machines in the laundry room, or something.

She was either holding a grudge, or on crank.

14. scotchandcigar

You missed the pertinent piece of info. She parked on the wrong parking level. Her unit is on the 3rd floor, but she parked on the 4th level, then walked to the same unit on the wrong floor.

JHDK likes this.
  15. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Then......drugs.......
    or....murderrrrrrrr.

16. scotchandcigar

17. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

18. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

19. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

20. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

We can only wish this happened in Florida...

Wolf, HecticArt and scotchandcigar like this.