The Police Thread

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
i, like all normal people who live in a society, am very anti looting.

but now that i think about it i think i may have semi looted once. after hurricane wilma i was in lake worth. we went outside to asses the damage. this one church fell over so that was unpleasant to see. however, there was this stoplight that fell and i thought it would be cool to have it so i took it off the street. those things are surprisingly big and heavy when you actually pick them up.

looting???...picking up street trash???...tough call there...moral ambiguity.

Reactions: scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Did you take it home?

yea, i did. kept it for awhile and then busted out the green light part because the whole thing was too big to keep around forever.

i don't have it anymore. i guess it got lost in one of my moves. maybe it's in a closet somewhere.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
It is offensive to Quakers.

Uncle Ben is on his last days.

I suppose Mrs. Butterworth would be offensive to fat people.

those old timey bottles...even though they are made modern with plastic, are fun. one looks like a cabin, the other looks like a grandma.

and i know a few things about quakers seeing how i spent my first 20 years in pa and went to a quaker school from k-12. when our teams are doing well we put their team hat on will penn on city hall. i always liked that guy on the box. he has a cool old hat. also their religion is neat. they are christians but not like regular ones. we had to go to meeting for worship every wednesday. basically we all just sit there in silent reflection for an hour. there is no priest or rabbi leading the thing. if any regular person sitting there feels it they are welcome to stand up and share their thoughts. it's kinda nice. oh and it was kinda funny that like 90% of the students there where from jewish families. also nice. it's cool when we share cultures.

oh and the place dates back to before USA. it was founded in 1697. cool.

1592689839455.png

you all know i have had thoughts about religion. one of those thoughts has been embracing quakerism again.

Last edited:
Reactions: scotchandcigar