The Police Thread

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
yea, i did. kept it for awhile and then busted out the green light part because the whole thing was too big to keep around forever.

i don't have it anymore. i guess it got lost in one of my moves. maybe it's in a closet somewhere.
That's kinda looting.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Wasn't Richard Nixon a Quaker?

i think. i read that his mom converted his dad to that denomination from methodist. two things i've been. but there are also clear recordings of him saying super racist stuff...so pretty much the opposite of what quakers are supposed to be.

and that once again gets me thinking. all these great men of the past have these awful side stories. like washington had slaves, jefferson had sex with his slave so that must have been rape casue i don't see a world where one person owns another person and then getting sex from the owned person could possibly be consensual. i don't think adams had slaves. maybe i'm wrong but it make me feel a little better to think he didn't.

update...looked it up. adams didn't have slaves neither did his son or william henry harrison, wasn't he the president who caught flu at his inauguration and died like a week later? fun side note, neither did van buren! way to represent dutch president!

oh and i have def brought this up before but he rocked the hell out of sideburns. no slaves, cool burns, dutch...pulling off the hat trick.

1592703539787.png

Last edited:
Reactions: scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
HAHAHA!!! Good!

I loved Live PD. Screw A&E for canceling it
So the Arts & Entertainment channel basically plays Cops all day. The Learning Channel specializes in little people and the morbidly obese. Bravo features cackling housewives. And the E! Entertainment network is the channel with the Kardashians. What a country!

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
So the Arts & Entertainment channel basically plays Cops all day. The Learning Channel specializes in little people and the morbidly obese. Bravo features cackling housewives. And the E! Entertainment network is the channel with the Kardashians. What a country!
I thought the learning channel was the one that flipped houses.

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
And Music Television no longer plays any music.
OK, this I actually have to defend. They have MTV2 and MTV3 for those who still feel the need to watch videos (outside of youtube). Given that they can have as many MTV channels as they want, they don't need MTV1 to play videos. There's even MTV Live, which is an awesome channel playing concerts.
I thought the learning channel was the one that flipped houses.
That's HGTV.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
OK, this I actually have to defend. They have MTV2 and MTV3 for those who still feel the need to watch videos (outside of youtube). Given that they can have as many MTV channels as they want, they don't need MTV1 to play videos. There's even MTV Live, which is an awesome channel playing concerts.

They stripped me of my right to watch videos on the OG channel. We should debate this for the rest of the day. ;)

Reactions: scotchandcigar

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
"Black lives matter" – but obviously not to these police officers. That six-year-old must have really looked dangerous!

• Wow
Reactions: sadchild

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Hah! Kick a cop and get a beanbag fired at your beanbag. I hope the guy lost his ball.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Just to clarify, we're talking about the city, not the comic actor. Wouldn't it be nice if the news media could tell us about a new mayor, governor, senator, police chief, coach or manager without feeling compelled to identify the person as "female" or "black" or "Asian" or "gay" or some other descriptor?

1601179651058.png