The Police Thread

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
This overzealous schmuck has been charged with perjury, racketeering, official misconduct, fabricating evidence, false imprisonment, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Yeah, but other than that, he was a good cop.

Ex-deputy accused of planting drugs on Florida drivers arrested - CNN
What a farkin loser.

In the most recently filed case, Lora Penn, one of nine plaintiffs, says she was a passenger in a vehicle pulled over June 7, 2018. During the stop, she alleged, Wester placed methamphetamine and a hypodermic needle in her purse.
Penn was charged with drug and paraphernalia possession and spent 12 days in jail before "her mother posted bond exhausting her meager financial resources. Penn's mother was thereafter unable to afford medical care and died due to lack of such care," the federal lawsuit says.

What motive would this guy have for being such a dick?

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
"You're not going to get away from me! I know right where you are 'cause I can see the sunlight glistening on your gun barrel." * Bang!* "Yeow, I'm hit! Oh! Oh! Just a second, Chief, I need to turn to the next page of my script."

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
This Muskegon cop was trying to sell his house. I understand a "For sale" sign in his front yard said, "Anyone named Greene, Williams, Jackson, Jefferson or Washington need not apply."

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Four days ago, this story made national news:

LA County Sheriff's deputy shot in parking lot of Lancaster station

This officer, Angel Reinosa, has been suspended and the District Attorney will be filing charges against him. Here is why:

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland