scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Last week Mister scotch expressed outrage that George Zimmerman is suing the parents of the 17-year-old boy he murdered. Here is another outrageous lawsuit. "I didn't know the window was open." Really? Is it that hard to tell? And how is a cruise line responsible for a window being open?

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Well.......I think the parents have a bit of a position on this one.
It seems kind of careless to me that a window in a spot like that could open with no protection.
Granted, putting a little kid on a counter like that isn't a smart thing either, but in theory, if something bad were to happen, the kid should only end up crying with a bump on it's head.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
There was a guy in the news a year or two ago that was hammered, but wanted to drink some more when he ran out at home, so he drove his lawnmower to the bar thinking it would be fine. The cops thought that spending the night in jail was fine for him too.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
There was a guy in the news a year or two ago that was hammered, but wanted to drink some more when he ran out at home, so he drove his lawnmower to the bar thinking it would be fine. The cops thought that spending the night in jail was fine for him too.
I think it is probably ok had they stuck to the lawns.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I've probably already mentioned this but I'm rewatching The Office - Prison Mike episode and it made me laugh a bunch.

So it made me think about my 6.5 day stint as a convict in the Palm Beach County Jail for stealing the president's gold, maybe that's not the reason I went to jail but that's how I remember it.

But the food was really, really gross. I starved myself for like the first 4 days because it was that gross. Even when I diet I can last like 2 days at best. But then I had to eat cause I didn't want to die and it's mostly disgusting hot dogs. One guy had some candy and gave me one of those that you slide open from side to side and it was good.

1587077587354.png

Last edited:

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
I've probably already mentioned this but I'm rewatching The Office - Prison Mike episode and it made me laugh a bunch.

So it made me think about my 6.5 day stint as a convict in the Palm Beach County Jail for stealing the president's gold, maybe that's not the reason I went to jail but that's how I remember it.

But the food was really, really gross. I starved myself for like the first 4 days because it was that gross. Even when I diet I can last like 2 days at best. But then I had to eat cause I didn't want to die and it's mostly disgusting hot dogs. One guy had some candy and gave me one of those that you slide open from side to side and it was good.

View attachment 6158

You should do Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Doesn't accepting candy mean the same thing as accepting cigarettes? An opportunity to drop the soap?
I think candy is like an engagement ring.
Toilet wine is for the wedding night.

Yes dorks. I had a bunch of forced gay prison sex in the 6.5 days I was there. OMG! How did you both know? Stop being dorks you two.

Nah, really though he was just a nice guy in there for violation of probation and since he was there for awhile he had gotten commissary. We watched football and Maury a bunch.