The Random Post Thread

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by JHDK, May 19, 2015.

1. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

2. Evil_Ernie

Evil_Ernie Smell my finger

Tom Brady and the Patriots: Football deflators, all-around cheaters and now causing people to die rather than watch the Super Bowl.

HecticArt, Wolf and Aaron like this.
  3. scotchandcigar

Looks like we have another pouty boy.

4. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

Super Bowl ratings in New Orleans were historically low. For this family to have put it in the obituary... that epic level of pettiness, I salute them.

5. Evil_Ernie

I give zero fucks about football, though it gets tiring seeing the same team go to the Super Bowl for the past 3 years. Yeah they lost last year, but it's still tiring. The other teams need a chance to shine.

From what I've read, ratings for the game were at an all time low across the country. Apparently other people are getting tired of the same team playing the big game as well.

But anyway, back to giving zero fucks. :D

hyson, HecticArt and Wolf like this.
  6. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Is says he was determined.

Would Ric Flair want to give others a chance to shine?

[​IMG]

scotchandcigar likes this.
  7. scotchandcigar

For what it's worth, my Boston born-and-bred wife started rooting for the KC Chiefs at the end of that game. She felt they deserved a shot.

Honestly, they had a mediocre season, but managed to go all the way. And then there was the year they had a perfect season, but lost the big game.

But hey, if the Eagles could do it, how hard can it be?

8. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

I hate the Giants (SF). It seemed they couldn't be beaten during the playoffs. Down 2-1 in the NLDS to the Cardinals, only to come back and win the next two games. One inning away from elimination to the Nationals, only to tie it up in the 9th, and win in the 18th.

In 2018, the Cubs (another team I hate) finally beat them on their way to their first WS title since 1908.

Now it's time for other teams to step up and keep the Red Sox from winning another title.

9. Evil_Ernie

John Cena tied Ric Flair's championship title record.

10. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

He did? I never saw him.

[​IMG]

Evil_Ernie likes this.
  11. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

scotchandcigar likes this.
  12. Evil_Ernie

Wolf likes this.
  13. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Great. I can get gas and a boner

HecticArt, memebag and Wolf like this.
  14. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Sounds like a typical Saturday night.

semipenguin likes this.
  15. Channel98

Channel98 Don't yell or hit.

We have a thread for weird stories from Florida but not one for weird stories from California. Maybe weird things seldom happen in California -- I don't know. But here is a mystery involving a still-unidentified man who apparently didn't like having to share a military base with women. He had a piss-poor attitude. (Ouch!)

Who urinated in her boots? A mystery at a California Air National Guard base brings cover-up claims.

Who urinated in her boots? A mystery at a California military base brings cover-up claims

16. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

I think being weird in California is very hard. The whole state is weird.

17. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

FIFY

18. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf