The Random Post Thread

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Coincidentally, that used to be my pickup line at bars.
A friend of nine recently became single again, and has been hitting the bars to see what's happening and whatnot.

He said that he'll wander in and yell "Marco!" from time to time. He's actually started some conversations with girls that have called back with "Polo!"
I thought that was kind of funny.

It reminded me of my freshman year in college at the dorm cafeteria. Whenever my roommate or I would go into the cafeteria by ourselves and want to know if the other one was there, we would yell "Douche!" and if the other was there we would yell back "Bag!" Good times.

Reactions: scotchandcigar

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
That's fine as long as you both agree to it. One of my co-workers greeted another employee one morning with "Hey, asshole." The employee, who was much bigger, yelled, "Have you ever seen an asshole? They're ugly. Don't you ever call me that again!" And he didn't. And now here is a scary story revealing Alexa's cruel, heartless side – although if Alexa was reading a Wikipedia entry, "she" was probably just repeating some lines that had been added by a prankster.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
And how about Leonard "Chico" Marx, a Manhattan-born Jew who always played Italian characters in vaudeville and movies? Yeah, at'sa good, eh? I know you like.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I bought a $0.50 little tub of Play-Doh at Walmart yesterday and I'm having fun playing with it.

It's orange.