The Tour

IndustrialH

"Not dead... just resting"
II couldn't quite tell if it was internet only, or if it could pick up satellite signal too.
Going by the second image I would say both sources, there is a WiFi, satellite, and BlueFang indicator. Internet will augment content, and give them access to our listening habits while on the road, in exchange for more content choice (maybe) and replay options.
39fee4703a0593ced4da42cd32d43804.jpg

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I think that they were streamlining their offerings down to only a few options.
It shouldn't be any time soon that they would transition to internet only.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
I agree, people still want to use these. Hell I'm one of them. The app works great but I miss the radio just being a radio and my phone not being my radio.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I've been using the app on my computer at my new job, because I'm not close enough to a good window to use an antenna, and it's been working out nicely.
But I don't want to use my phone at work or in my car anyway. So having a decent (even if it's simple) radio is great by me.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I like the satrad in the car being integrated. App or Alexa anywhere else.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I like the satrad in the car being integrated. App or Alexa anywhere else.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk
I do too, but I’m too cheap to get a second subscription in multiple places. The app has come a long way in the last couple of years to help take care of that though.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
We have the satrad in the weekend car, and I use the phone app in my daily commuter. It's interesting how each has pros and cons. The radio is a no-brainer. But in my car, I have the bluetooth auto connect, and I dock my phone anyway, so it's not much of a bother. The app lets me start at the beginning of songs or shows, and it buffers like 6 hours of content. The radio can't do that.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
The tour, oooooh!! Is it live though? My inno is live and can record. No on demand and extra channels. But fits in my pocket. How many lifetime radios you think are out there from the 2000's? They have to support those radios, no.

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
One website said it would be available last month. I see it on a third party site as the 360L with Pandora and Vehicle Kit for 149.99.

I'm calling our people at TSS this week and I'll see what's up with them since it isn't listed on their page yet.

If people don't want to wait on my posting the TSS texting option is : 312-846-6606. Their email is: questions@tss-radio.com

I don't know what siriusxmdealer site is all about, but they have a cool illustration on the 360L here: https://siriusxmdealer.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/18-3005-Dealer-360L-HS-R6-HI.pdf

Last edited:
Reactions: HecticArt

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
I check every now and then. Keep us posted!

Finished texting TSS Taylor this morning. He's slammed with preparations since TSS will be moving next month. TSS Richard isn't with the company any more and Droo handles hardware repair and site maintenance from his place in Maine. Taylor promised he'd post The Tour on their site this week. I'd menbtion to them privately that another site wants 149.99 for the 360L w/vehicle kit and see if the DRC discount applies.

I won't bother TSS for the time being and stay tuned for their new address and contact information.

Reactions: HecticArt

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Finished texting TSS Taylor this morning. He's slammed with preparations since TSS will be moving next month. TSS Richard isn't with the company any more and Droo handles hardware repair and site maintenance from his place in Maine. Taylor promised he'd post The Tour on their site this week. I'd menbtion to them privately that another site wants 149.99 for the 360L w/vehicle kit and see if the DRC discount applies.

I won't bother TSS for the time being and stay tuned for their new address and contact information.
I wonder where in Maine Droo is.