Theme Parks

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Wolf, May 3, 2011.

1. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

:scatch: j/k I remember Dolly Parton, I guess I didn't put 2 and 2 together earlier. Now I get it and it a bit funny. Thx for explain meme.
  2. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

They do use both over at Castle & Coasters and I believe one good work here. Because Phoenix is the largest population without a major theme park. About a few years ago Arizona former governor Janet Napolitano, passed a bill which could help fun a theme park ever built in Arizona. Then all the sudden about 3-4 projects were proposed, one up in Northern Arizona and couple between Phoenix and Tuscon. One almost got build, but with the bad economy, I guess all pretty much fell threw and left town.

Here an old link, which talk about the proposed "Decades Music Theme Park" http://www.distantcreations.com/blog/2008/07/02/arizona-trying-to-put-together-decades-music-theme-park/
  3. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I got it! I thought it was well played sir!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. Brad Bishop

Brad Bishop Member

Ick - looks like you folks would have had a Hard Rock Park on your hands. I think Phoenix would be a good market for a park. I'd be opposed to government funding of it.
  5. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I guess nobody doesn't have to worry about government funding or anything, the parks proposal was like a year of two ago and pretty all theme parks news is dead in Phoenix. Maybe one day something will happen, but in the mean time the SoCal parks are only a several hour drive away.
  6. mrpacs

mrpacs Well-Known Member

7. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

hahaha thats nuts man. great post!. that post awhile ago about six flags Louisiana that was shut down after Katrina was also awesome.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcja8UBtXdk]YouTube - Abandoned Six Flags New Orleans Tour[/ame]
  8. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

while im thinking about animal kingdom with my avatar take a look at the construction on pandora there.

[​IMG]

the movie was dumb...besides the game changing special effects, but i do think it would be very cool to walk around an avatar land.
  9. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

youre not going to find a more in depth tour of the new shanghai disney than this one.

10. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

I wonder if they have Great Moments with Mr Lincoln?

I'm guessing not
  11. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

avatar land is opening and both toy story and star wars land are being built.
    Wolf likes this.
  12. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf