this is hot??????

ldivinag

Oct 15, 2008
N33 37* W122 3*
RS-05-25-06---dixie-chicks---natalie-on-air_20875.jpg

this MIGHT be the worse picture of her, but holy cow...

HS and JD saying that natalie chick from the dixie broads is hot...

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
this MIGHT be the worse picture of her, but holy cow...

HS and JD saying that natalie chick from the dixie broads is hot...

Post a picture of your wife or girlfriend...I'd be very curious...

That is kind of a bad picture, though. Howard might over hype her a little, but she is very cute, I think.

url

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
How are you guys posting pics in the threads?? I've been having technical difficulties here. I'm using the latest version of Firefox.

Oren

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
(I don't really like her/their music though. Not my style.)

I agree...despite being from Houston, TX, I find country music to be absolutely atrocious. But, I do like this song by them for some reason - [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw_YEqMCo5M&feature=related[/ame]

It's catchy...and I think Natalie looks pretty hot in the video, maybe b/c she's so pissed off.

Last edited:

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
How are you guys posting pics in the threads?? I've been having technical difficulties here. I'm using the latest version of Firefox.

Oren

Oren, I haven't had any problems. I've been doing it the same way as it was over at SBS...just use the 'Insert Image' button and copy and paste the link.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
Oren, I haven't had any problems. I've been doing it the same way as it was over at SBS...just use the 'Insert Image' button and copy and paste the link.

UGH! I'll try that.

I couldn't use that button period at SBS ... It wouldn't work. I had to post photos with the square bracketed "img" and "/img" thing, but I had issues with that today here. (first time I tried posting photos here)

I'll try it next time though. Thank you!

Oren

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
She can look cute or beautiful in most pictures, but some are godawful. She's my type, so I'm biased. Plus, even if you hate country (and I'm not a fan), she's got the voice of an angel, and that's f'in sexy.

k9feces

Oct 20, 2008
She looks too much like her father.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buSWUNCbt98]YouTube - Terri Hendrix and Lloyd Maines - KFF Interview[/ame]

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
They all can't be natural beauties like us.

Some people need Photoshop and makeup.

Re the OP...not the most flattering shot, IMHO.