This week on 'Trunk Nation'

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Is there anybody out there? Just post if you can hear me

Gene & Paul(Yea those 2 guys from KISS who haven't spoken to him for many years) surprised Eddie, by popping up in the middle of his show Monday night! Most hilarious interview I've ever heard :threestooges:

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Is there anybody out there? Just post if you can hear me

Gene & Paul(Yea those 2 guys from KISS who haven't spoken to him for many years) surprised Eddie, by popping up in the middle of his show Monday night! Most hilarious interview I've ever heard :threestooges:

No shiz? The feud is over? Gene and Paul must realize that Eddie is where the rock marketing is at these days. :bigthumbup:

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Just in case you forgot- coming up at 11pm

BLtcWhVCUAAZyWG.jpg

Season Premiere :buttrock:

That Metal Show | Show Cast, Episodes, Guides, Trailers, Web Exclusives, Previews | VH1.com

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Tonight: Authors of the new book Louder Than Hell Jon & Kat in studio, Steve Blaze of Lillian Axe calling in, Zakk Wylde in studio! Zakk first up in live around 6:15P ET.

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Live this Monday for Trunk Nation 6-10P ET on SiriusXM 39

Been a while since we were guest free on this show and we have much to play and discuss and catch up on. We have had some incredible guests in studio lately and I have been flooded with requests for this show to replay and be available with the On Demand app on SiriusXM. I GREATLY appreciate the support and have asked the company many times, but no real response yet. YOU guys are the customers so I would ask them. Has nothing to do with me at all. Thank you again.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio

Been a while since we were guest free on this show and we have much to play and discuss and catch up on. We have had some incredible guests in studio lately and I have been flooded with requests for this show to replay and be available with the On Demand app on SiriusXM. I GREATLY appreciate the support and have asked the company many times, but no real response yet. YOU guys are the customers so I would ask them. Has nothing to do with me at all. Thank you again.

Good advice from the Trunk.

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Eddie is big on promoting new bands as well as new music from Classic bands. Here's what's he's been featuring that's been feeling good to my ears.

I dare you to not like this- This song kicks some major ass :buttrock: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avwo76gGTDw]The Winery Dogs - Desire Music Video (Official) - YouTube[/ame]

The Winery Dogs are:
Mike Portnoy (drums)
Billy Sheehan (bass)
Richie Kotzen (guitar/vocals)
http://www.facebook.com/TheWineryDogs
Twitter: @TheWineryDog

Black Star Riders- The latest version of Thin Lizzy with Scott Gorham doing an amazing job of channeling Phil Lynott

BSRsingle.jpg
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq6Z6C3ipMk]BLACK STAR RIDERS - Bound For Glory (LYRIC VIDEO) - YouTube[/ame]

Tonight he debuted this new band:
Monster Truck- Sweet Mountain River

Monster Truck - Videos

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH

I recorded it on the MyFi last night. Listening off and on at work. :buttrock:

Bummer about the On Demand. Maybe IRIUSaboutXM can get us an email address. :agree:

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Hair Nation becomes Trunk Nation in just a few minutes - tonight Eddie welcomes Lita Ford and veteran drummer Carmine Appice. 4 hours of Trunk Nation starts at 6pm ET/3pm PT on Channel 39