This week on 'Trunk Nation'

Discussion in 'Decades, Pop, Rock' started by SIRIUSaboutXM, Feb 13, 2012.

1. SIRIUSaboutXM

SIRIUSaboutXM DRC Special Contributor

Nope, he has given them approval and has even asked SXM to put this On Demand or provide a rebroadcast, but they won't even tell him why! Maybe The Osbournes are to blame?

2. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Most companies aren't usually the most forthcoming when it comes to their financial bickerings with the help. But like you, it would be great for them to say at the very least that they were negotiating. (If that's what's going on )

Possibly, but if it's about cash he knows what's up. (Too many years working for the record label you know.) My hunch is that he had a clause entitling him to more green for internet replays, said they could use the shows if they met his price, and they wanted to pay him less. He said "a deals a deal" and they can play em when they pay him. (Or some scenario like that.)

That stands a chance too.
    Another situation where corporate wouldn't want to piss Sharon off by talking about it.

Who knows. It sucks no matter what the problem is.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

3. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

Funny talk tonight about Gene Simmons blocking Eddie from his TWITTER.

4. SIRIUSaboutXM

This doesn't mean for sure it will happen, but at the end of the show last week, Eddie said he has someone looking into getting his show On Demand- at least he's doing what he can!

Eddie Trunk spent the weekend with Ratt, Dokken, Warrant, LA Guns, Lita Ford and some others - he'll tell us ALL about it when Hair Nation becomes Trunk Nation at 6pm ET on channel 39.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    A little Ratt N Rollin' going on!

5. SIRIUSaboutXM

And Boom Boom- whataya say? Out go the Lights! Pat Travers somewhere around 9pm

6. SIRIUSaboutXM

Update: Joining me live in a few minutes Pat Travers at 8p ET. Then 9 Bobby Blotzer of Ratt

7. goreds2

Sounds like I missed a good show. Fingers crossed for ON DEMAND.

8. SIRIUSaboutXM

Eddie is celebrating his 30th Anniversary of his radio show- I wish I could be there- I bet the surprise performers will be A-list!

30th anniversary party is announced! First free tickets over the air tonight on Q104 show live at 11P ET. This is going to be a blast with plenty of surprises. Hope you can join us! Thanks for helping keep my FM radio show alive 30 years and counting! More on my site!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
  9. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

30 years!? Holy shiz. I thought he was just was just Dood g the record label thing back then.

10. SIRIUSaboutXM

[​IMG]

Last new show for a while- new band on tomorrow's show: The Dead Daisies with ties to GNR and Slash featured on their new album.

[​IMG]

Home | The Dead Daisies

11. SIRIUSaboutXM

[​IMG]

Last new show for a while- new band on tomorrow's show: The Dead Daisies with ties to GNR and Slash featured on their new album.

[​IMG]

Home | The Dead Daisies

Update: Hope everyone had a great weekend. Super jammed LIVE show tonight on SiriusXM channel 39 6-10P ET with live interviews with Joe Satriani, Kip Winger, The Dead Daisys, and my TMS partner Don Jamieson dropping by. Should be a fun one, catch you later.

12. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Listening now. Satch is on.
    Ed is off next week for the holiday weekend but back live the week after.

13. goreds2

Cool, I have been recording it. As usual, will there still be a new show next Monday but not live?

14. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I didn't think so, but could be wrong. Let's look for confirmation on that.

15. SIRIUSaboutXM

Kool- last week he said he wasn't sure since he's got a busy upcoming schedule.

Satch's twitter is @chickenfootjoe not to be confused with the song Cotton Eyed Joe

16. SIRIUSaboutXM

Ed won't be a happy camper tonight obviously as his G-Men decided to set a turnover record against his, by far, least favorite team. Scheduled tonight: Live with Mark Tremonti and Myles Kennedy of Alter Bridge as guests.

[​IMG]

1) Cry of Achilles

2) Addicted to Pain

3) Bleed It Dry

4) Lover

5) The Uninvited

6) Peace is Broken

7) Calm the Fire

8) Waters Rising

9) Farther than the Sun

10) Cry a River

11) All Ends Well

12) Fortress

Listen to their new song 'Addicted To Pain' Alter Bridge - Addicted To Pain - Visualizer - YouTube

17. SIRIUSaboutXM

Back home & headed to NYC shortly for Live SiriusXM show 6-10P ET. Zakk Wylde & Coney Hatch will be guests, plus my week w/Motley Crue

[​IMG]
    2013 two CD live release from guitar hero Zakk Wylde and his BLS mates. Black Label Society have established themselves at the forefront of Heavy Metal with a series of hard riffing and hugely successful albums alongside worldwide tours that have cemented their reputation as one of the most powerful live bands of their generation. Unblackened finds Black Label Society in a mellower mood in a performance taped at Club Nokia in Los Angeles earlier this year. The concert showcases the band's songs with a greater use of acoustic instruments but without losing any of their power and intensity. Zakk Wylde leads from the front as always, performing here on both guitar and piano and demonstrating the subtler side of his music alongside the blistering solos that his fans know and love.

[​IMG]

2013 release, the Canadian Hard Rock band's first album of new material in over two decades. Four is chalk full of the unique brand of melodic riff-rock that first brought the band to the attention of critics and rock fans all over the world back when they first launched. Formed back in the early `80s in Toronto Canada, original members Andy Curran, Carl Dixon, Dave Ketchum and Steve Shelski released three records on Anthem Records in Canada and Polygram for the rest of the world. The four band members went their separate ways in 1986. After recovering from a near-fatal car accident, band member Carl Dixon returned to the stage with his three original band mates in August of 2010 in Hamilton, Ontario in front of 7,500 hungry Hatch fans. After much discussion and soul-searching the band decided to grab the opportunity from Frontiers to work together again. They enlisted the help of long time friend and Juno Award winning engineer Vic Florencia to capture the new recordings.

18. SIRIUSaboutXM

Well, I have some bad news & good news about Eddie's show getting repeats and/or On Demand- looks like his complete show will not get added, but... wait for it:

Live SiriusXM show Monday with Phil Collen of Def Leppard checking in and more. Last live Trunk Nation for a couple weeks as I am leaving for my new book tour Tuesday.

[​IMG]

19. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Finally! Interviews are better than nothing.

20. SIRIUSaboutXM