Timeout gone?

Discussion in 'SIR & XMRO Internet Radio' started by puddychains, May 6, 2013.

1. puddychains

puddychains Member

I listened to the web player today for around 6 hours straight. It was on MyRockbar. It did not time out 1 time. I never changed the channel or messed with the settings.

Has anyone else noticed no timeouts?
  2. sjam613

sjam613 Member

Had them multiple times today on iOS.
  3. SIRIUSaboutXM

SIRIUSaboutXM DRC Special Contributor

sjam613 Were you on MySXM? Puddy was apparently the whole time. Maybe no time-outs using MySXM!
  4. sjam613

sjam613 Member

Yeah wasn't on mysxm. Was listening to Howard.
  5. SIRIUSaboutXM

Hmm... nice discovery puddychains :blob1:
  6. puddychains

puddychains Member

I am not 100% sure there is anything to it. I just know today it never asked me or kicked me out. Work is generally the only time it stays on a channel long enough to get kicked out. At home I am messing with channels often.

I will see what happens tomorrow. Sometimes I get too busy and never login.
  7. puddychains

puddychains Member

I have been listening to MyRockbar on a desktop for over 2 and a half hours and no timeouts.
  8. SIRIUSaboutXM

Just saw a post on FB thanking SXM for getting rid of the Timeout- they were apparently listening to Classic Vinyl (not on MySXM) on Internet Radio. I don't listen via PC, so I can't confirm this, but I can verify I have not had any "Are you still listening" pop-up on the iPhone app or the Lynx for quite awhile.
  9. scott0702

scott0702 Member

I was using the internet player on my PC and running it through my receiver over the weekend. It was running all afternoon without time out.
  10. Jimr

Jimr Member

I still get them on Android.
  11. Sirterp

Sirterp Member

Listening to Comes Alive on the desktop player. Well past the *** mark and still going. I would think the apps would require an update to remove the timeout.
    Last edited: May 9, 2013
  12. SIRIUSaboutXM

Shh- don't give them a chance- please delete the 2nd sentence quick!
    Last edited: May 8, 2013
  13. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

True. I remember the update that brought the timeout to the stilettos.

Then again, the SL radios were somewhat of a different beast with the Zing software...ugh.
  14. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

I think it was on here where I read that there might be some sort of iOS (maybe even Android) update within the next few days.
  15. Sirterp

Sirterp Member

Done!
  16. Kevin2500

Kevin2500 New Member

i was listening to my oZzys boneyard for an hour last night and not a single are you still listening. i can enjoy sirius online again. i may become a online subscriber so i can listen on my iphone.
  17. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

Listening on the iPhone is the way to go.. I'm enjoying the MyControl features a heck of a lot. :cool:
  18. Kevin2500

Kevin2500 New Member

i may cough up the extra cash so i can have my own sirius online subscription so i can enjoy opie and anthony. my classic rewind is the best channel i have heard in quite a while.
  19. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

Time Out Gone?

[​IMG]
  20. Sirterp

Sirterp Member

Timeout is still there. Got it tonight at the 3 1/2 hour mark.