Tony Stewart Hits Driver At Canandaigua Motorsports Park

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by Andrew8468, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Andrew8468

Andrew8468 Plans on freezing in the dark

2. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

wow thats crazy. i feel bad for the guy who died but is it a common thing for dirt track racers to get out of their cars and run into the middle of the track to call out other drivers when they get pissed? even if that is common seems like u gotta know the risk if u do that.

also hey tony, do u think its a good idea to race in some nascar event today? that move dosent really make u look so great.

btw...im surprised sportscenter is covering this. didnt lebron take a dump last night? i thought that would be their lead story.
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
    goreds2 and Casual Fan like this.
  3. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Prayers & blessings to the family of Kevin Ward, Jr.

I don't like Tony Stewart, so I have nothing to say about him. He's the one who has to live with himself & what he does ...
  4. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

well someone finally talked some sense into stewart team and he wont race today.
    way better decision than this quote from earlier:

“We’re business as usual today,” Greg Zipadelli, Stewart-Haas Racing competition director, told USA TODAY Sports.
  5. Andrew8468

Yes, it happens all the time after a wreck. A series of bad decisions led to an unfortunate tragedy. Pleased Tony decided to step out of the car and let Regan Smith race today.
  6. Casual Fan

Casual Fan Surprisingly nice

Does anyone think Tony Stewart didn't do this on purpose? Come on.
  7. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

I lol'd.

You go running around on a track with racecars, what do you think's gonna happen?
  8. Casual Fan

If it had been anybody else but Tony Stewart, I'd agree with Hyson. Tony meant to buzz the guy--maybe run over his foot--and he nailed him. He's going to be spending a long time in jail for manslaughter.
  9. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

He won't spend 1 hour in jail.
    semipenguin likes this.
  10. Casual Fan

How many hours in 20 years?
  11. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

Rich and famous people always get a couple of freebies. He will get off , though he deserves at least 5 years.
    hyson likes this.
  12. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Cup drivers have a habit of expressing themselves after getting wrecked. No surprise a local driver wouldn't imitate one ...

I was at that race.

I think this is what will happen, but the ramifications will hurt him for the next year or too ...

Ripple effects for Stewart, NASCAR, sponsors could be huge

13. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

14. Andrew8468

15. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

I guarantee he won't go to jail.
  16. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

17. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

18. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

19. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

That second video is kinda telling. It looks like the car before Stewart's almost hit him. Then when that car swerved to miss him Stewart was right there.

To me it doesn't look like he ment to hit him.

Sent from my Galaxy S4
    hyson likes this.
  20. Casual Fan

Where is there a link to the second video?