Television Race Coverage: Sunday, Oct. 25th, ABC, 1:30pm/et

Scheduled Green Flag (approx): 1:43pm/et

Scheduled Race Re-Air Dates/Times:
Monday, October 26 at 2:30am/et on ESPN2
Monday, October 26 at 1:00pm/et on ESPN Classic
Wednesday, October 29 at 12:00pm/et on SPEED

Weather Link..... Martinsville, VA - 5 Day Weather Forecast

Defending race winner: Guess who

Why don't they just name the damn Cup after him?

What are the chances that he eats a bad hotdog or two?

Will a Chase driver win this race?

Who's going to come out of this weekend with the Chase lead?

I'm picking a Chase driver to win - How can you not pick Jimmie Johnson?

Jimmie Johnson leads after this weekend.

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
Jimmie Johnson Hands Down....

champion1.jpg

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I can totally see the 48 winning the remaining races with MAYBE the exception being 'dega. It will be interesting to see the teams strategy on that track. By that time they could be so far ahead that they could hang back all race and not even shoot for the win.

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
I can totally see the 48 winning the remaining races with MAYBE the exception being 'dega. It will be interesting to see the teams strategy on that track. By that time they could be so far ahead that they could hang back all race and not even shoot for the win.

Well besides Tony Stewart winning last year's Talladega race Jimmie was the highest winner in that race out of this years chase drivers.
Jimmies not that bad at Talladega.

I think there all the Chasers need to hang in the back til the end.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Jimmie wins widens the gap in the chase. Gordon takes over 2nd place as the chase for 2nd place heats up.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
This may be like a few years ago (I think it was '07) where Jr. loses his cool and hits everybody and everything. (anybody remember that...when Stewart threatened to put him into the wall?) Jr. was still driving the Bud car for DEI.

(Hmmm...I think I have that race recorded...)

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Double-file restarts @ Martinsville

This is going to be a real interesting weekend for this rule. This track has always been notorious for the outside line working to get down into the groove on the inside. My wish is that Jimmie starts P2 and falls back to 27th on the first 10 laps. My second is that he starts on the outside on each and every restart throughout the day.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
This is going to be a real interesting weekend for this rule. This track has always been notorious for the outside line working to get down into the groove on the inside. My wish is that Jimmie starts P2 and falls back to 27th on the first 10 laps. My second is that he starts on the outside on each and every restart throughout the day.

I'm going to wish for the same thing if that's ok ;)

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
I quit wishing the teams I am against for something bad to happen due to Karma.. I really don't want to see what I wish on that team to happen to my team....

Sorry couldn't resist.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I quit wishing the teams I am against for something bad to happen due to Karma.. I really don't want to see what I wish on that team to happen to my team....

Yes, exactly. Besides, the pendulum will swing back the other way eventually.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA

Sorry couldn't resist.

OK, well I look at it like this. I root for Earnhardt Jr., I don't have much to loose here. My season was over long ago. LOL

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Funny stuff mghtx! -1 to you!

Hey good news Semi. They are going to give you a green flag when you get to the track Sunday so that you can start the race. I'm pretty sure that they just named you to give the command to start engines too!

OK, OK, maybe not just you but you and the rest of the fans.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Hey semi, when you get there, can you sing the national anthem? I bet you can do better than what we've heard lately. :p