Underground Garage

Discussion in 'Decades, Pop, Rock' started by styckx, Nov 15, 2008.

1. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

This is one right now. He does a pretty good job each month. (XM 21)

The Drew Carey Show
    Friday, May 31 ET 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
    America’s favorite game show host (The Price Is Right) returns to Little Steven’s Underground Garage to host his monthly rock ‘n’ roll show. His program is the perfect combination of great music mixed with great stories -- the kind that could only come from the mind of one of the great comics of our time. This month Drew features the songs of Summer

2. SIRIUSaboutXM

SIRIUSaboutXM DRC Special Contributor

Goldie's Garage with Genya Ravan
    Sat, July 20th, 12am ET
    A sneak peek at the best of the upcoming and unsigned "Garage Rock" bands. Find out who will be selling out the hippest clubs very shortly. Hosted by Genya Ravan who fronted the very first all-girl Rock 'n' Roll band. Tune up ! Tune in !

3. SIRIUSaboutXM

Program Alert:

Tonight 11:00 pm ET on SiriusXM Radio The Underground Garage Ch. 21

Alice Cooper drops in on Handsome Dick Manitoba. He will regale you with stories that go back to a time when he was just starting out...how he came to be signed by Frank Zappa ...and...how he developed the character that became Alice Cooper. He'll bring it up to the present and discuss what he feels is the state of Rock 'n' Roll today. And they'll cover everything in between. DON'T MISS IT !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVxr63WaRrs]Alice Cooper - The Ballad Of Dwight Fry (Live) - YouTube[/ame]

4. SIRIUSaboutXM

[​IMG] >> The Drew Carey Show

Fri 8/30 4:00 pm ET & On Demand

America's favorite game show host returns to host his monthly Rock 'n' Roll show! Drew Carey will get you prepared for the Labor Day holiday weekend...and for what follows. Labor Day. It's time to say "goodbye" to Summer...and to get ready to go back to school! That's Drew's theme this month: Songs in the key of "Back-to-School"! Don't forget you can suggest o theme for upcoming shows. Send an e-mail to: drewcarey@undergroundgarage

5. goreds2

His show is always good.

6. goreds2

On now! Me listening at work. :bigclap:

7. SIRIUSaboutXM

Tune in this Friday on SiriusXM Radio as Drew Carey takes you on a trip back to 1977. He'll be playing some of the great Punk and Rock and Roll tracks from a year where soft rock and disco had taken over the charts and the airwaves. 4pm-7pm ET this Friday

[​IMG]

8. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

LITTLE STEVEN w/ PAUL McCARTNEYFri Jan 23 7:00 pm ET
    Little Steven sits with Sir Paul McCartney and discusses his illustrious career with special focus on his latest release that Sir Paul wrote expressly for the mega-hit video game DESTINY

Little Steven & Paul McCartneySat Jan 24 4:00 pm ET
    Little Steven sits with Paul McCartney and discusses his illustrious career with special focus on his latest effort which he composed expressly for the mega-hit video game DESTINY

Little Steven & Paul McCartneySun Jan 25 12:00 pm ET
    Little Steven sits with Sir Paul McCartney and discusses his illustrious career with special focus on his latest project which he composed expressly for the mega-hit video game, DESTINY

HecticArt and Aaron like this.
  9. IndustrialH

IndustrialH "So much music .... so little time..."

Former KROQ Host Hired By SiriusX

[​IMG]

One of L.A. radio’s most influential DJs, Rodney Bingenheimer, will return to the airwaves after being let go by CBS Radio’s KROQ earlier this month. SiriusXM has hired Bingenheimer to host a weekly show on Little Steven’s Underground Garage channel. Bingenheimer was on the air for 40 years and was known for helping to launch acts such as The Sex Pistols, The Ramones, Tom Petty, Blondie, Elvis Costello, and Van Halen. His first show will be July 16.

“I’m so honored to be on the same SiriusXM channel as Little Steven,” said Rodney Bingenheimer. “He has also championed some of the greatest music of our time, both past and future. With both of us now at the same channel we’re gonna keep great music alive. Especially for me, being on at an earlier time, I can have more listeners who don’t have to worry about missing work or school the next day. To be on in primetime on the East Coast as well is also exciting.”

“Rodney was one of my first calls when I started the channel,” said Steven Van Zandt. “We are honored to have him. This is where he belongs!”

Bingenheimer’s SiriusXM show will premiere on Sunday, July, 16 at 9:00 p.m. ET, 6:00 p.m. PT, on SiriusXM’s Underground Garage on channel 21.

From Radio Ink - 28th June 2017

10. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

The man has some history to share. Should be worth checking out.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk