Update to the SiriusXM app

Discussion in 'SIR & XMRO Internet Radio' started by Wolf, Dec 10, 2011.

1. SIRIUSaboutXM

SIRIUSaboutXM DRC Special Contributor

Exactly as on everything else- 5
  2. dlnester

dlnester Active Member

Thanks! I guess I could have reached over, launched the app, and tried it myself :/

I wish you could upgrade for unlimited skips like Slacker.
  3. syphix

syphix New Member

Jump in and out of the custom channel, though, and it basically "skips" the song, restarting the MySXM channel. You can also hit "customize" and then "Apply", without making any changes...and it "skips" the song.
  4. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

MySXM has been unavailable for me the last hour :(
  5. syphix

syphix New Member

I've got an error, too, on my Galaxy Nexus.

Attached Files:

6. sjam613

sjam613 Member

Weird, after the iOS update the pause button on my bluetooth headphones doesn't work within the app anymore.
  7. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

Meanwhile, my custom Lithium (broke sometime before 4/7) STILL isn't working....at least I got $50 credit while their corporate team figures out what the heck is going on. It doesn't work on my phone, at home, work, 4G. A work computer can't get it, my laptop can't get it, home desktop can't get it, etc.
  8. voliconjoe

voliconjoe Well-Known Member

the latest update is SHITE. This thing isn't letting go of old data I don't think and just crashes all over the place.
  9. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

Mine doesn't crash at all. Other than my one issue, it works perfectly.
  10. SIRIUSaboutXM

On Demand is not working today. I just spoke with Listener Care and they said they are working on new updates for iOS & Android and it may be Monday before we can get any On Demand content.

OBTW- Everything's working fine on the Lynx- another good reason to have one!
  11. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Amen.
  12. Pirate Todd

Pirate Todd New Member

I noticed the ONLY on demand feature not working on iphone is for The Howard Stern Show. I called listener care and they repeatedly told me nothing was wrong and it's a problem with my service provider. They were absolutely no help like usual. Is there definitely a problem with on demand? I was able to download other shows besides Stern.
  13. puddychains

puddychains Member

There is all kinds of shows not working OnDemand.

Jay Thomas, C&R, O&A, Ron & Fez

None of these are working.
  14. SIRIUSaboutXM

Funny- I called earlier than you did and they said they had a ton of people calling about it.

You may be able to download shows, but I bet when you try to listen to them you'll get:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. puddychains

puddychains Member

I am glad to hear you say a ton of people are complaining about it.

I sometimes wonder how many people use it.

I assume the more people use it the more they will put on and maintain.
  16. Pirate Todd

Pirate Todd New Member

Wow. I wonder why they would not tell me that. They made it sound like I was the only one having problem. Glad to know I am not. I also wanted to thank the other poster (puddy)that stated other shows are also effected as I did not notice that. Hopefully this is fixed soon. I notice when I go to the Stern on demand it shows the NOW Showing Tab/on demand tab but it will not let you click that one/ and the upcoming tab. Is this what everyone is experiencing when it comes to the on demand tab?
  17. puddychains

puddychains Member

Yes, I see the same as you. It has been down since at least 1:00 AM Central time. I go to sleep listening to Jay Thomas. It wasn't working then. I was like a crack head looking for a rock last night. I didn't know what to do.
  18. Pirate Todd

Pirate Todd New Member

Noticed on demand was working tonight again but I did not see any changes to the app. I did see they removed the 4-16 Stern show for some reason as it was in there before the issues came up this weekend.
  19. SIRIUSaboutXM

Helpful hint from SXM Help:

I am getting the "On Demand Not Available 1000" error. How do I fix it?

Clearing your Internet browser cache will fix the "On Demand Not Available 10000" error. First close out of the SiriusXM Web Player page, and then follow the instructions below for your browser:

Firefox
    Go to Tools --> Clear Recent History
    Make sure "Cache" and "Cookies" are both checked
    Click "Clear Now"
    You may need to change "Time range to clear" to "Everything"

Chrome
    Go to Chrome --> Clear Browsing Data
    Make sure "Empty the Cache" and "Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data" are both checked
    Click "Clear browsing data"

Internet Explorer
    Go to Settings --> Internet Options
    Under "Browsing history" click Delete
    Make sure "Temporary Internet files" and "Cookies" are both checked
    Click "Delete"

Safari
    Go to Safari --> Preferences
    Under the Privacy tab, click "Remove All Website Data" then "Remove Now"
    Go to Safari --> Preferences
    Under the Advanced tab, click "Show Develop menu in menu bar"
    Click "Develop" in the menu bar, then "Empty Caches"
    Last edited: May 7, 2013
  20. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Good tip. It's one of those obvious "first check" kindsof things thats too easy to forget to try.